Chapter 37

(October 5th..Excuse any fuck-ups)

Walking in the crib the smell of food hit my nose. The time was going on six and I had called a meeting around four at the new shop so my new and original crews could meet each other.

I seen the twins in their playpen but only Kellean was asleep. Cartean was throwing his plush toy balls at her.

"Why you being a bad ass." I asked picking him up.

He laughed grabbing onto my beard. "What mommy in here cooking huh."

Getting in the kitchen she was stirring what looked to be fresh spinach on the stove.

I frowned as she sniffed wiping her face onto her shirt.

I got closer turning her in my direction. She jumped slightly before turning back towards the stove.

"What's going on with you, you burn yoself or something."

She shook her head no while going to rinse off the rice. I swear this pregnancy made this girl cry about everything.

"Jaycean what is yo problem baby, I'm tryna help."

Sitting the rice back on the stove more tears fell from her eyes. One thing I hated was when she did cry. Whenever she did I always felt bad.

"Don't laugh at me.." she whispered.

That right there told me it had to be something dumb.

I sighed. "What happened."

"The mail had ran late so I went to go get it and ended up dropping all my Oreos in the grass." she sniffled in a cute way.

I smirked trying to suppress the laugh that was trying to come out.

"You said you wasn't gonna laugh." she burst into tears covering her face.

Cartean started to cry reaching for his mother. Opening the oven she dug around in a pot before closing it and sitting at the table.

Squirming outta my arms Cartean got down and crawled to her.

I moved her hair outta her face. "Why didn't you tell me to pick some up babe."

"I did, I texted you cause I knew you were in a meeting." pulling out my phone I didn't see a message until I went to the app and there it was.

"Damn my bad, I'll go get you some." I told her digging around for my keys.

She shook her head. "Don't worry about."

I watched as she comforted Cartean who was still upset that she was upset.

"You sure.."

"Yeah, dinner is done, you need to eat." I tucked my lips as she went from frantic to straight calm.

-

Waking up Kellean who started crying instantly I threw her in the air making her stop and laugh.

Heading upstairs I went into Kairi room. "Baby girl." I called out.

"Hi daddy, hi Kels." she spoke all into the tv.

I sat beside her. "What you watching."

"A PowerPuff Girls marathon daddy."

I nodded standing. "Cool but you gotta pause this, it's time to eat."

"Awe daddy, can I eat in here tonight." she whined.

I shook my head. "Nope you know the rules baby."

Whenever they did eat in their room the plates and cups never seem to come back out.