Chapter 7

Excuse the fuck-ups..

"Peek-a-boo." I smiled as Cartean laughed up a storm. Of course Kellean was napping. I came to realize that Cartean didn't like naps so whenever his sister slept he was with me.

"Mommys lah' man getting chunky huh, you catching up to your sister." kissing his forehead I went to get his bottle ready.

Hearing my door open and shut Kelly walked in. I rolled my eyes. When I had told this nigga that we should break up he flat out said nah fuck that and proceeded to tell me that he was taking Kieara to court.

"Wassup baby." he greeted trying to kiss me.

I moved as he went and kissed Cartean head.

"Wassup son, I see yo mama still on that shit."

I sighed. "What do you want."

"The fuck you mean what I want." he asked smacking his lips.

"Can you not curse around my son."

"Look who's awaaaake."

I turned towards the stairs. "What the hell Melissa I told yo ass you could go on home, I was cool."

"I know Jay but I had got real deep into this book then I heard this little cutie pie."

As she gave Kellean to her father I decided to go ahead and make her a bottle as well.

"Melissa when I go back to L.A. I want you to stay hea'. I know you have family and I don't want to keep you away from them."

She shook her head and smiled. "Oh no that's fine, I don't mind traveling back and forth."

"Are you sure."

She nodded looking through the fridge most likely for something to cook. I swear Melissa was like a assistant, nanny and chef all together. I am beyond grateful for her.

"What you going back to Cali for."

"To live.."

His head shot in my direction. "What, why."

"Transferring schools." I told him keeping my answers short. I still had an attitude with this nigga.

"And you wasn't gone tell me."

"Um, we're not together."

"Jaycean..he stopped and sighed placing the twins in their swing. Melissa can you watch them."

Not waiting for a answer he grabbed my arm pulling me up the stairs.

"I swea' yo ass gone get enough of pulling on me, make swing on yo light ass."

"You not breaking up with me Jaycean, I don't care what you say."

"Whatever." I mumbled sitting on my bed.

"You not even giving me a legit reason as to why you wanna break up."

"I saw you kissing Kieara and I don't care of you were trying to get her off you." I calmly told him.

He froze and looked at me then froze. "I was gone tell you before you hit me with this shit."

I shrugged. "I still think we shoud break up."

"But why though, I love you too much to just let you go."

"And I love you too but how do I know that, that won't happen again. Even if you didn't kiss her back that's enough for her to think she still has a chance."

He sighed sitting on the bed. "We not breaking up, we can't. I see myself spending the rest of my life with you.."

"Really.." I asked looking at my hands.