Chapter 29

Excuse any fuck-ups, Comment, Comment, Comment..

"Jaycean calm down."

She was crying hysterically as we sat in the waiting room waiting for Dr. Anderson to show up.

"Carter what the hell do you mean calm down, MY VAGINA IS BLEEDING." she yelled turning heads in our directions.

I grabbed her throat. "Yo act like you got some fuckin' sense in here."

Rolling her eyes she crossed her arms crying silently. I honestly think its nothing because I went through it with Veronica but I also knew that every women body is different.

"This is punishment Carter for wanting to give up the baby in the beginning."

I sighed. I seen the blood on her underwear and to me it was just spots but you could never be too sure.

"Stop thinking like that."

"But Carter.."

"Jaycean please, alright."

She wiped her face. "I'm sorry, this didn't happen the first two times."

"I know but we can't be thinking or talking like that." I told her calmly as Dr. Anderson rushed in.

"Okay my loves, sorry it took me so long." we followed her to her office.

On our way we called and Dr. Anderson insisted that she'd come in and see what was wrong and that she didn't mind.

Jay undressed and laid on the table. She looked so nervous.

"Its gone be okay." I whispered in her ear.

"Okay Jay I'm going to do a cervical check. Carter also said you were having light cramps as well."

"Yeah I had those before with the first pregnancy."

She nodded. "I remember."

I kept hearing the metal thing falling out onto the bed as Dr. Anderson started to laugh.

"Seems the speculum doesn't want to stay in so I'm gonna swab you down a little more."

"Why not." Jay asked tiredly.

Dr. Anderson chuckled and looked in my direction. "Uh just a little lubricant than needed."

I smirked putting my head down.

"Ugh, that's so embarrassing." Jay spoke covering her face.

"Oh no don't be embarrassed, look on the bright side, I didn't have to provide the lubricant."

"I told you yo pussy stay wet." I told her in a laugh.

Jay shot me a look as the doctor laughed.

-

"See, I told you it was nothing Jay."

It was going on two in the morning as Jay and Carter finally left the hospital. Jay was experiencing what Dr. Anderson called Implantation Bleeding that occurs in the early stages of pregnancy.

After a few days the bleeding would stop and everything will be fine. Dr. Anderson strictly advised Carter and Jay not to have intercourse until then.

They pulled up to a red light unbeknownst of the car pulling up beside them.

"Whatever Carter if you would've seen blood coming outta yo dick you'd be alarmed right.."

He shook his head putting it down. "I have no comment to that."