Chapter 34

(Three days later. September 1st)

"Mommy do I have to go to school."

"Yes Cameron."

"Whhhy."

"Because Mommy want you to be something in life and that starts with going to school."

His arms dropped. "Awe man."

Laughing we walked into the boys shop.

"Nephew.." Bubbah called out.

"Hi Uncle Jay."

"What you doing here kid." Shooter asked him.

"School shopping." he spoke in a dull voice.

I sat in a chair as Cameron spoke with his uncles. We were all still on bad terms but stayed cordial in front of the kids. Carter and I were good.

"Cameron go see your dad so we can go."

"Okaaay."

Running to Carter office he knocked before going in.

"What y'all about to get into."

I glanced at Bubbah. "He wants new shoes but he has plenty at home and I won't buy anymore."

"Is that why that lil nigga twisted me outta one hundred and twenty dollars in uno."

I laughed. "I don't know why y'all play with him anyways dude never loses and how the hell you bet that amount."

"Him, he said Uncle Shooter wanna make a bet."

"Terrible, if he asks wanna make a bet while playing uno or call of duty, you're losing, straight like that." I told them shaking my head.

"Lil nigga a con artist. Carter spoke walking up to me. You taught him that."

"Did not.." I smirked.

"How else his bad ass learn how to shoot like that on call of duty."

I shrugged. "Practice."

"Carter you have a client in an hour." someone yelled making him look over his shoulder.

The side view of his neck was mouthwatering which gave me a feeling.

"Look at you."

I frowned glancing at this girl who name I never learned but a while back said she would call the ops on me for touching her.

"Get the hell away from me." I told her while watching Carter.

"I'm just saying, you over here lusting."

I turned to her. "That man right thea' that you saying I'm lustin' over is my husband, if I want to ride his dick in the middle of this floor I will." rolling my eyes Carter grabbed me.