Chapter 11

Excuse any fuck-ups..

"Who the fuck is ringing my damn doorbell like they CRAZY.!" I yelled running down the steps snatching it open ready to shoot whoever was on the other side.

"WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU LAYIN' ON MY DOORBELL AT THREE IN THE FUCKIN' MAWNIN' LIKE YOU STUPID."

He smacked his lips. "Man watch out, I came for my daughter."

I scoffed. "Yo daughter that you haven't seen in how long.."

"How when I was in the hospital."

"Bruh you acting like thea' wasn't a whole other month after that."

"I was in rehab Jaycean."

"SO FUCKIN' WHAT."

Sighing he came in closing the front door.

"I just want my baby for a few days."

"Why, so you can go play house with yo bitch, I think the fuck not.."

"No man, you acting like you ain't playing house with Carter."

"Ain't his son yo daughter brudda..Kelly don't fuckin' play stupid mane I've tried numerous of times to contact you so you could see her so you can't sit up hea' all butt hurt when HE IS DOING YO JOB."

Sitting on the couch I was beyond ready to pistol whip his ass over and over.

"I'm sorry alright I know I've should've been here sooner but I've been..busy."

I nodded. "I know."

"Are we broken up."

"I would like to be yes."

"Why."

I mugged him. "Don't act like you wasn't just outchea' living yo best life with Kieara."

"That was nothing.."

I waved him off. "Whatever Kelly."

"Hold up, don't be sitting here tryna lay into my ass like you didn't up and move without saying shit to anyone."

"How the fuck was I when I was treated like a fuckin' criminal. They wouldn't let me near you at all, I wasn't even allowed in the hospital. I was in and out of jail. My face was all over the damn news as the bitch who tried to kill you."

He frowned. "They thought it was you, why."

"They found a gun connected to me with yo blood on it."

"How was it connected to you."

I looked away from him. "You know how I have my issues or whatever but when I was a yungin' it was terrible and I ended up killing this girl and Javari took the fall, somehow they ended up with the gun."

He shook his head. "Why you never told me that."

"I never told anyone until she got out cause no one knew we had an older sister." I told him shrugging.

"Who wouldn't let you see me."

I looked at him like he was stupid.

"My moms huh.."

"Duh nigga and the other half of yo family, they asses don't like me and I wasn't about to suck up to them bitches neither."

"Ion know why though."

I rolled my eyes everybody and they mama knew why.

"You don't have to worry about them or Kieara, I missed you."