02

Mature Content Warning (18+) 

I told Carsir my address and we sped over, sexual tension clouding the atmosphere. It took a half hour to arrive at the apartment complex, but the elevator took what seemed like even longer. We waited silently as we reached my floor. I unlocked my door.

"Nice place," Carsir commented as I flicked the light switch on. I smiled, and shrugged my sweater off, wearing only a tank top under. I threw my keys on the counter as Carsir set his own beside mine. My apartment was comfortable, just large enough to accommodate me. As I opened my mouth to speak, my phone rang.

"Make yourself at home," I suggested, gesturing to the couches. I answered the call in the kitchen for a little more privacy. "Hi, Chase!" He was my childhood friend, similar to an overprotective brother.

"Was he cheating?" Chase demanded, cutting to the -well- chase. I pulled a water bottle out of the refrigerator. I opened it up and took a long sip before replying.

"Yes." Chase sighed.

"I'm sorry Elena. This is why I told you to stop dating humans, they're so- so useless!" Chase exclaimed. Chase hated me dating humans and not my own kind from the start. He thought it was a waste of time to date someone to date someone who I couldn't be endgame. "And especially for you, God. Elena, you're royalty! These humans are nothing but wastes of time and you should only be dating Angels." I massaged my head, feeling a long, long lecture forming.

"Chase I get it, okay? It was dumb, now let me be," I snapped, hopping onto the counter. Chase quieted down.

"I'm sorry Elena, I just don't like seeing you hurt. I can't help but hate you being with humans. I'll leave you alone," he said, hanging up. As if on cue, Carsir entered making his away to stand in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, coming close. He stood between my legs, his hand cupping my cheek. I shouldn't have trusted him as he was a stranger, but I couldn't stop myself from giving in. His thumb traced my lips softly, my free hand snaking around his neck.

Our lips finally met with a slow passion, our tongues fighting for dominance. He gripped my waist hard, fingers digging into the soft flesh. I moaned softly into his mouth as his hand slowly crept towards the waistband of my jeans. He pulled back. "May I?" he asked.

"Please do." He quickly stripped my tank top off, leaving me in my bra before taking my jeans off at an agonizingly slow pace. "God, you're so fucking slow." I shimmied them off and reached out to touch the hem of Carsir's shirt. But he moved away.

"Not tonight. Tonight is all about you," he said, his voice low. I creamed my panties right there. Carsir spread my legs apart, and leaned over, pressing a light kiss on my right thigh. I bit back a moan, my hands already trembling. His kisses became firmer, and inched closer to my core but didn't touch it directly. I was shaking with need and desire.

"Carsir, please," I begged. His finger traced over the damp clothing, and soon his tongue followed the same path. I whimpered. "P-please." Carsir smirked before he bit one edge of the panty and pulled it off with his teeth. He was sexy, animalistic, and gentle all in one person. I lifted my legs for him to completely take them off. Once I was bottomless, strong hands held my thighs and opened them wide, my glistening pussy on display. My juices coated me with a thick gloss, and Carsir licked his lips like he was about to devour cherry pie.

My cherry pie.

His eyes met mine and his tongue swiped against my slit. I groaned, Carsir expertly pushing my lips apart with his fingers, exposing my clit.

Then he went for a meal.

His tongue attacked the sensitive bud, lapping at the juices. My uninjured hand tangled itself in his thick black locks of hair, tugging on them in pleasure. I moaned when he gently bit down on my clit, my fingers tightening in his hair. He flattened his tongue against my nub, and I felt a finger sliding into my pussy. Then another one. He slid them in and out, all the while stimulating my clit.

"Fuck!" I screamed, when he did a 'come here' motion with his fingers. Pressure built in my core and my legs began shaking. As soon Carsir realized my orgasm was oncoming, his movements quickened, fingers pumping into me, hitting spots I didn't know was there. His tongue never slowed down in his assault to my clit. His eyes met mine, and that was enough to push me off the edge. I gasped, my body jerking around as pleasure blinded all my senses. My ears rang, and I couldn't stay still, hips convulsing as I rode the waves of my orgasm.

My legs tried to close, but Carsir kept them wide open, not letting himself pause. My eyes were squeezed shut, and tears escaped from the overbearing pleasure. "Oh God, yes!" Carsir slowed, drinking at the last of my juices as I came down from my high.He licked his fingers clean. My chest rose and fell rapidly, a thin sheet of sweat covering me. Carsir brought his lips to mine, giving me a taste of myself.

"You taste like strawberries," he murmured into my mouth. "Fucking delicious." I giggled, pulling back. Carsir lifted me up into his arms and carried me to the couches, setting me down. My legs were complete jelly.

"You're good at that," I commented, still breathless.

"Just good?" he asked, a sly smile on his face, He sat next to me, leaning back. He pulled me into his chest, and he cuddled there. I, completely naked and him, fully clothed. I looked down to see a thick bulge in his pants, so I cheekily palmed the boner. Big guy.

"Are you sure you don't want me to-"

"Maybe another day Elena," he suggested. I smiled, kissing him softly. "I look forward to our next meeting."

"I do too," I said, tracing my fingernail against his tattoos. The art branched across his bicep, in small cursive, swirling against his tan skin. "What do they mean?" He spoke his next few words quietly, but I froze as they were uttered.

"'He was neither angel nor devil but that of another species-'" I gasped, sitting up. He had quoted the Angelic Bibles perfectly. "I hope Chase approves of me." He smirked, my eyes widening. His eyes changed colours instantly, and they glowed bright red. Goosebumps spread like wildfire over me and I flinched in fear.

Chase didn't want me to date a human, but that didn't matter because Carsir wasn't human. He was far from one.

Carsir was a demon. 

A/N: Tell me how you guys felt about that scene because it was my first time writing something like that! Expect a lot more similar scenes to come!