23

Mature Content Warning (18+)

I never had a threesome either.

But as Carsir and Chase stood in front of me in nothing but their boxers, everything fell through naturally.

"Take your bra off," Carsir told me. I bit my lip and rather shyly unclasped the fabric and let it fall to the ground. My nipples hardened, exposed to the cold air. In moments, Chase lowered his mouth onto a bud and sucked on it. I moaned and met Carsir's lips. Fingers brushed by my panties and I jumped a little.

"Is that okay?" Chase asked, concerned. I nodded and he slipped his hand inside my underwear, touching my sopping wet core. I pulled Carsir's boxers down and slowly got onto my knees as Chase continued to brush his fingers over my slit, sending jolts up my body. Carsir was already hard as stone. I pressed flirty kisses on the shaft, meeting Chase's eyes as he knelt down beside me. Mouth wide open, I took Carsir all the way, coming back up for air with a pop. I hollowed my cheeks, bobbing my head up and down. Carsir's groans met mine when Chase pressed down harder on my clit for a brief second before removing his hand.

He roughly pulled my face to his, kissing me. It was a wet, sloppy, sensual kiss. Saliva, tongues and Carsir's pre-cum mixed together. He pulled back and took Carsir into his mouth. I moved under and sucked one of his balls into my mouth when Carsir fisted a hand in my hair. I moaned, meeting Chase's lips again, my hand reaching down to slip under his boxers. My fingers grazed his cock and he shuddered. Carsir left and returned a minute later, two condoms and a bottle of lube in his hands. He ripped one open and slipped it onto himself just as I undressed Chase.

"Take your panties off and lay on the floor, Elena," Carsir demanded. Biting my lip, I complied, watching the two men stand over me. "Get on your hands and knees, Chase." I was beyond excited as Chase kneeled in doggy style position between my open legs.

Carsir squirted some lube onto two of his fingers before pushing them both into Chase. A guttural groan left Chase, his eyes closing. "So tight," Carsir whispered, easing them in and out. He applied a fair amount more of the liquid onto his thick cock, readying himself at his entrance. "Eat her pussy," he ordered. Chase lowered his mouth onto my core, his tongue lapping at the juices. My back arched off the floor, my fingers grabbing onto his hair, eyes squeezed closed. "Open your eyes, baby. I want you to watch me enter him."

I listened to Carsir's instructions, looking at him rim Chase's tight little hole before pushing in. Chase gasped into my delicate folds, sending vibrations into my pussy. "Did I tell you to stop eating her out?" Carsir barked, his hand grabbing Chase's ass cheeks roughly. This rough side of Carsir was never seen before, but I loved it.

Chase ran his tongue along the slit, before entering it into me. He jerked it back and forth, a small pressure building in my lower stomach. Above us, Carsir continued to thrust into Chase, grabbing onto his hips hard. Chase groaned into my pussy but didn't stop sucking at my bundle of nerves. Carsir angled himself higher and pounded into Chase, shaking the man. I sat up, meeting Carsir's scarlet gaze. He knew what I wanted before I even opened my mouth.

He pulled Chase onto his side so they were both lying on the ground horizontally, his cock still buried in his ass. I grabbed the spare condom, tore it open and rolled it onto Chase's member. He wasn't as thick as Carsir but had an impressive length nonetheless. I joined them on the floor, settling in front of Chase, sinking onto his member. I lifted my leg up as he thrust slowly into me, kissing my neck. Carsir matched his motion, creating a sideways fucking train. Chase trailed his hand to my front, rubbing my clit to the rhythm of his thrusts.

It became musical, almost magical. Their hips following the beat of the harmonized moans in the air. I tossed my head back as a slow building pressure rose up inside me. It was a peaceful crescendo, first unnoticeable until it became an unbearable pain in pleasure. I moaned loud enough to be considered a scream, shaking in Chase's hands. He groaned before cumming into his condom. I slid off him, feeling empty. He pulled himself off of Carsir, pushing him flat onto the ground. I pounced onto my man, pulling the condom off before Chase joined me in greedily sucking him off.

It was like a sprint to the finish line, a fight for first place as we brought Carsir to the end. He growled as thick, white liquid jetted out of him. It was aimed for Chase's wide open mouth as I jerked every last drop out. Carsir's head fell back as Chase stood slowly, heading for the bathroom.

"Shower," he mumbled before closing the door. I frowned at his sudden departure then turned to look at my boyfriend lying naked on the floor. I smiled coyly, before straddling Carsir, grinding my wet pussy on his cock. He opened his eyes, a tired yet mischievous grin spreading across his face. His eyes were still tinged with red as his hands grabbed my thighs. He tugged me forward until my legs were around his face.

"I can't let you off with only one orgasm for the night," he whispered, lifting me up and setting me back onto his mouth. I leaned forward to keep my weight off him as he smashed his face into my folds. He attacked me, his tongue whipping into me like a tornado. He was a primal animal, eating me like I was his first meal in months. Before I knew it, I screamed, an orgasm came crashing down on me.

Carsir sat up, pulling me up before slamming me back down onto his cock, mid-orgasm. He pounded into my roughly, riding my orgasm out as long as possible. I could barely process what was happening as he bit down onto my nipple, sucking on the hard bud, his hands spreading my ass cheeks apart, thrusting mercilessly into me. "Fuck yes!" All the sensations flooding my system overwhelmed me, sending me into bliss words could not begin to explain.

This was heaven.

Carsir followed my state of euphoria, lodging his cum deep inside me. I lay on his chest breathless, head buzzing. I rolled off him, his cock exiting me and I settled beside him.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said, meeting Carsir's blue eyes. He chuckled, reaching out to brush hair out of my face.

"You look so sexy right now, Elena," Carsir murmured, kissing the top of my head. I giggled loudly, reminding me of the alcohol coursing through my blood.

"But I am so tired. I wanna sleep," I complained, yawning into his shoulder. Carsir sat up, headed to the kitchen and returned with a damp cloth. He lifted my legs apart, wiped my core clean before doing so to himself. He picked up my panties, slid them onto me and put my shirt and jeans back on. Through heavy-lidded eyes, I watched him dress himself on, shielding his flawless body from me. He headed to the bathroom, knocking on the door twice.

"I'm taking Elena to my place," he called to Chase. Chase replied but I couldn't hear him through the door. Carsir came back to me and kneeled before me, pulling me to a sitting position. I could barely stay up but he lifted me up bridal style. I snuggled my head into his hard chest, feeling sleep take me over. We went outside of the apartment and right before I passed out, I gently poked at him until he looked down at me.

"Yes, baby?" he asked, a small smile on his face.

"I thought you should know that I love you," I whispered, black spotting my vision. I could vaguely see Carsir's smile disappear before I fell into the abyss of my mind.