09

Mature Content Warning (18+) 

It was quick, and sincerely had no strings. Lincoln parked in an abandoned parking lot, and slid his pants down, thick and hard already. I straddled him, as he pulled out a condom in the cigarette box, rolling it on. I pushed my panties to the side, moaning as I sunk onto him. I was angry and needed to release it. No foreplay sometimes was the best foreplay.

"Fuck me hard Lincoln, please," I begged, whispering in his ear. He reached around and lifted me up, using his fingers to spread my ass cheeks apart before pounding into me. I was shaking, each rough thrust hitting me deep. "Yes, yes, yes!" This was exactly what I needed, and with someone who cared for me.

"You're so tight Elena, it's been a while hasn't-" I silenced him by pressing my lips to him, my tongue clashing with his.

"Make me come Linc, you always used to," I challenged. He grinned before his attention returned to pummeling his cock into me. I moaned, as a rush of pleasure tightened the hold of my fingers on Linc's hair. My orgasm came crashing suddenly, and I screamed, the pain of the pleasure blinding me. I clamped around him, and that sent Lincoln off. He thrust once more, before falling apart, the condom filling with his seed. I stayed on top of Lincoln, breathing heavily.

"No one ever makes me come as fast as you make me," he admitted, murmuring softly against my neck.

"I wish I could say the same," I whispered, giggling. I lifted myself off of him and returned to my seat as he cleaned up, disposing of his used condom into a plastic bag that he promised he would trash as soon as he got home. He handed me a tissue to wipe off and I threw that into the bag.

"The tattooed guy I'm guessing," he said, fixing his clothes. "He seems like a nice person." I flipped down the sun visor, flipping the vanity mirror open.

"I did too, until he suddenly decided we were exclusive without telling me, and pulled this whole thing in the store," I said, anger dripping off my words. I fixed my sex-ridden hair, before closing the visor. "I really missed you Linc." He smiled and leaned in, pressing a brief kiss on my cheek.

"Coffee and donuts?"

"You still remember?"

"Why wouldn't I? Coffee and donuts, every Saturday at Starbucks. But only once a week so-"

"-so we don't go broke buying overpriced food!" I joined it, laughing. He started the car and began driving in the direction of our local coffee shop when my phone buzzed. I frowned pulling it out, Carsir's name blinking at the top. I ignored the call, only for it to ring a second later.

"He's not gonna stop Elena, just pick up," Lincoln sighed. I pursed my lips and stubbornly declined it again. I assumed Carsir came to his senses and sent a text instead. My eyes rolled when I read it.

I didn't mean anything I said back there.

As I was about to turn my phone off, another text came in.

Please hear me out.

I huffed and typed out a response.

I'll see you at the coronation.

Finally, I tucked my phone away for good. Why did Carsir think to tell me I'm only good for sex and apologizing after was going to work? And to think I was starting to like him. I looked out the window, my mood damper.

"Hopefully a chocolate dipped donut will make you feel better?" Lincoln offered, resting his hand on my knee. I smiled, nodding like a young child. We headed inside the small cafe where he insisted on ordering and told me to sit. As I waited at a table, I curiously opened the envelope Carsir brought me. Inside was another smaller envelope, but I recognized this one. Blood red wax held the envelope closed, the demonic royalty emblem stamped into it. I glanced around to make sure no one was watching me as I tore the seal off, and pulled the paper out of it.

Princess Elena Ambrose,

I must personally thank you for the invitation to your coronation and I deeply appreciate the inclusion of my family at this utmost crucial event. I hope we become more closely acquainted with the future in order to continue the peace between our people. As you must know, this treaty satisfies me little and I look for new ways to keep order.

King Alias Zei

I shivered as I read his words, sensing the threat behind them. He no longer wanted the temporary treaty, that was evident. But what could I do to keep the peace? With our low fertility rates and demons able to multiply quick, we were too outnumbered for war. And without an accord, it would mean inevitable slaughter for my kind. I didn't have time to think, as I noticed Lincoln near me, drinks in hand. I quickly stuffed the papers back into the envelopes and placed a smile on face.

"Thank you," I said, taking the coffee and donut from him. He sat beside me, scooting around the roundtable so our arms were touching. "I can't believe you remember how I like my coffee too, it's been years."

"You can't just forget someone like you Elena," he uttered quietly, then silencing himself by lifting his cup to his lips. I held back a ridiculous smile and took a bite out of my donut.

"You're a really good friend Lincoln and my life without you has majorly sucked," I declared, looking up at him. He frowned, his hand moving towards my face, thumb brushing my lip. It came back smeared in chocolate and I watched as he licked it off. Memories of a similar incident with Carsir the previous day came back to me and I pulled away from him blushing. "Really good friend."

"Elena, I know it's only been a day but God, now more than ever do I regret shutting you out years ago," Lincoln murmured. I leaned back, a breathy laughter escaping me. "I really like you." My hand flew to cover my mouth as laughter spilled out of my lips.

"You're joking," I managed through uncontrollable giggling. "There is no way you caught feelings!"

"I didn't think you liked me back, but if you ever need someone..." he trailed off. For late night dick maybe, I thought. I couldn't imagine ever being with Lincoln, especially after he disappeared for two years, breaking my heart in the process. Sure, I was stronger now, but I knew better than to go for someone like him.

"Look Lincoln, it's really not like that. I love you as a friend, but I don't think-"

"Don't fret babe, I'm not 100% committed," he assured me, sending me a flirty wink. I nodded reluctantly and got to my feet, grabbing the coffee. "I messed things up, didn't I?"

"God, you did,"  I said. Linc swore under his breath. "I'll call you." I kissed his cheek before leaving the cafe, glancing over my shoulder to see him holding his head in hands, shaking it. As I was leaving, my phone buzzed with a text from Carsir.

See you in three weeks. 

A/N: Remember to vote and comment if you liked this chapter!