The End (Chapter 18)

Song: Sober up by AJR featuring River Cuomo

Wiping the dirt off my hands, I teleport to my old bedroom, to check in on my body. The progress of the healing was slow, like Robert said, two weeks. Walking into the dimly light room, I looked down at my body and felt no sympathy. The hole was healed, meaning I would return to human soon. Almost every night I would look upon the regular me, who felt emotions and pain. 

I felt a burning feeling happen in my chest, causing me to kneel down onto my knees, soundless, and clutch my shirt. Slightly crying out, I felt myself being melted away. Next thing I knew I was gone into the light. 

Moving my neck to the side, I winced in pain, making me freeze. Pain? That would mean. I'm mundane? Proving my theory, I popped my eyes open and looked down at my hand, moving my fingers, and hand, to see it flowing, I smiled at the satisfaction. Removing the blankets and standing up, my feet connected to the cold floor, making me recoil, but shortly returning, I crack every bone in relief and yawned. 

Seeing the dark night, it looked to be roughly ten? Almost eleven. Standing up and walking to my bathroom with fresh clothes in hand, I felt the warm water flow down my back, making me sigh out in relaxation. Every muscle was being released. 

Stepping out, I dried my hair and wiped the steam off the mirror, making me look at the same old me. Different eyes, with the average blond hair. Smiling at the feeling of being clean, I head back to my room, to see all the cats look at me like, master moved. 

Crouching on the floor, I gave each of them a well deserved, overdue, scratching. It felt odd to have these feeling. Happiness, light, and so many other feelings that didn't involve darkness. Grabbing the guitar, I started to play a classic piece that felt like I was surrounded by palm trees on the sandy beach. 

Crossed leg on the floor, I didn't realize someone come up behind me and hug me from behind, feeling someones breathing on my back, I continued to stroke the strings to generate sound, I sighed in relief, feeling safe. 

"Hi."

"Hello," I replied. 

"I never got the chance to ask you, can you be mine?" 

I stopped playing and turned around to be face to face with Joel, his eyes soft and full of life that went with the dark hair, with every shade of brown in there. 

"Are you willing to dance with the devil?" I questioned, as if saying, why would you want to be with me?

"What kind of deal do I get from this?" He smirked, making me frown and almost slap him.

"Nothing," I smiled, and pulled his lustful lips to mine and smiled.

Author's note: HEYO! It's took me five times to spell author...that's kinda sad. Anyways. Thank you all for reading this book. I was originally going to stop it at chapter 10? Somewhere around there, because, to be honest, it was kinda down around that point. BUT! I wanted to keep it going, so I tried, and I eventually did. This is the end of this book, so yet again. Thank you for reading this, there will more books coming out, and hopefully I get to see you there!