Chapter 2

A/N: This chapter is still on the same day. Sorry. It's not very organized. I'm just writing away. Lol
Let me know if you guys like it. Vote and comment! 😁👍🏼

Jack's POV:

I was debating whether to run after her and say sorry or just go home and think about all that's happened today. Today was certainly different from other days.

I decided to hurry and run after her. I took my keys out of the ignition and ran before she opened the door.

"Elsa!" I exclaimed. It was loud enough for her to hear me before she went inside.

"What is it Jack?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"I wanted to say sorry for how I was acting... It was childish of me. I'm so sorry," I apologized while looking at the ground since I couldn't look at her.

"Jack," she called and I looked up at her. She smiled at me and I thought I was floating in the sky.

"It's okay. It wasn't cool of me to be talking to him while you were standing there. It probably seemed like I was ignoring you. I'm sorry. Are we good now?" She asked.

I smiled and said, "Of course we are. I couldn't stay mad at you."

She smiled and we hugged it out.

"Did you want to come inside for a while?" She asked.

"No. I'm sorry. I have to pick up Emma from school today," I said.

She nodded understanding me, since she also has a sister too. Although she has her drivers license and doesn't need someone to get her from school anymore.

"Bye Jack. I'll see you tomorrow," she said.

"Bye. I'll be there in the morning to pick you up," I said and waved goodbye. She nodded and waved back. I got in my car and started the engine and drove off to get Emma.

Elsa's POV:

So... Jack and I are fine now. That didn't take long for us to get over the fight, but that's how it usually is. We fight and we make up almost immediately. He's such a great best friend.

I walked through the door and I was greeted by Anna sitting on the couch watching The Avengers.

"Hey Elsa," she said once she saw me.

"Hey Anna. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. How about you?" She asked.

"I'm great," I said and went to the kitchen which is by the living room which Anna is in.

"So what did you do today?" I asked her.

"Well, I went to all of my classes for today, then Kristoff took me to a surprise movie date," she said while smiling. She's in college and Kristoff is her boyfriend. "What about yours?" She asked me.

"I went to work with Jack then he took us to..." I stopped mid sentence when Anna started smirking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"So... you and Jack hmm..." she said still smirking, "Are you guys together yet?" She asked.

I was taken aback a bit there. "No. We are not together. We are just friends Anna... Besides I got a guys number today," I said remembering Brandon from the ice cream shop.

"Oh... that's so great... I guess," she mumbled the last part. I shook it off, I'm not really going to pay attention to that.

"I'm going up to my room. Could you let me know when dinner is ready?" I asked. She nodded. With that I went upstairs to my room.

Anna's POV:

Well there goes my ship.  They have been friends since forever. It's obvious Jack likes my sister. She's so oblivious. Geez. It's frustrating. Okay I'm fine. I'll let them figure it out themselves. Although I may meddle a little bit. *grins mischievously*

Elsa's POV:

I decided to give Brandon a call since he gave me his number and I thought he was cute.

Elsa-E   Brandon-B

B- "Hello?"

E- "Hey Brandon. It's Elsa from the ice cream shop."

B- "Oh hey Elsa. How are you?"

E- "I'm good and you?"

B- "I'm great. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout or something? Tomorrow perhaps?"

E- "Yeah sure. What time?"

B- "Hmm... I get out at 4 tomorrow so maybe 5?"

E- "That works out for me. See you then?"

B- "Yep. Bye."

E- "Bye."

Looks like I get to hangout with Brandon tomorrow. How exciting!