Chapter 29

~Thanksgiving at the Frosts house~
    -also Lila is 2 months-

Jack's POV:

Elsa and I are spending Thanksgiving with my parents first then we are going to her parents house.  Christmas will be at our house and my family and then her family.  I'm really excited because this will be our first year celebrating Christmas together as a couple.  Well I mean firsts for everything for the Holidays. 

Halloween was really fun with her and Lila. She would mainly be sleeping in her little carrier on Elsa. Emma asked me a question that really threw me off on Halloween though. She asked when Elsa and I would get married.  I was shocked.  I mean I love Elsa very much but I want to wait a little bit.

Elsa and I have been together for maybe eight months now and my life couldn't be getting any better.  I want to wait because I don't think I'm ready for marriage but then again it's her I'm marrying.  I'm not sure and I don't want to just jump right into something we aren't ready for.

Anyway, Elsa and I are in the car driving to my families house.  I'm holding Elsa's hand as I drive.  I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.  She's been looking out the window this entire time.

"Hmm... yes Frosty I'm fine," she smiled at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Lila is getting so big.  I don't want her to grow up.  I want her to stay my baby," Elsa said.  I couldn't help but chuckle.  Then Elsa looked at me.

"I'm sorry.  She's just 2 months old and you're freaking out that she is getting older.  Snowflake, she has to grow," I said.

"I know but it's all going by so fast," she said.

"Snowflake don't worry about the future just cherish your time you have with her now," I smiled at her.  She smiled too and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.  We just arrived in my parents neighborhood.

"Frosty, how do you always know what to say when I'm freaking out?" She asked.

"I don't know.  Maybe it's because I know you that well," I joked and pinched her nose.  She laughed.  I parked the car near my parents house.  Elsa got Lila and I got the diaper bag. We made our way to the front door and the door opened revealing Emma.

"Hi, Elsa, Jack, and Lila!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey Ems," I said.

"Hello, Emma," Elsa said.

"Come on, dinner is practically ready," she said and took my hand and started dragging me.  I laughed.

"We are coming Ems," I said.  Elsa was following close behind me.  Good thing Lila is taking her nap now.  She wouldn't nap earlier.

We are now in the dining room.  We sat at the table.  Emma and my mom sitting across from us.  My dad sitting on one end.  Elsa places Lila on a chair close to her incase Lila would need her at all.

We said grace and we started eating.  Not a lot happened after that except we talked to my parents and that was it really.

It wasn't until we went to Elsa's parents house when it got crazy.  This all happened after dinner with them.

"Come on Elsa, lets go Black Friday shopping please!" Anna exclaimed.

"But Anna you know I have Lila to worry about," Elsa said.

"Yeah, but mom and dad can watch her or even Jack if he doesn't come with us, come please!" Anna pleaded.  I don't really like Black Friday shopping but I know Elsa does so I could probably watch Lila for her.