Chapter 4

~One month later~

Jack POV:

It's been one month since Elsa and Brandon have been together...

What can I say? It's killing me inside...

But I see that smile she has on her face...

She's so happy with him...

That's all I really want for her...

I want her to be happy... even if I'm miserable I guess...

Throughout this entire month I haven't hung out with her. She's always with Brandon. Whenever I do get to talk to her. It's usually about work or she will talk about Brandon this or Brandon that or blah blah blah.

Believe me I'm happy for her, I just wish she could be happy with me... but I was such a coward in telling her my true feelings. Now she quite possibly found her true love. I hoped it was me but now I'm not so sure I am.

I don't like Brandon. Of course I don't because he is with the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world. I just hope he treats her right like I would.

Anyway, enough of my sappy drama. I am at work. I still work for Arendelle Fashions. I'm thinking about quitting because I can't stand seeing Brandon come by to pick up Elsa. Yeah... he picks her up from work to go home everyday now instead of me... and from home to take her to work.

I am working on new clothes for children since they put me in that department. And the fact that I love kids. I always visit little Daycares to see what their interests are  so it's quite easy for me to design shirts and jeans for them. It helps my job because I see what these kids like.

I was working on this shirt that had sharks all over it and it said "Snack Attack." I was focusing on that that I didn't notice someone tapping my shoulder.

I looked away from my computer and saw...
None other than Elsa smiling and looking at me. I smiled. It's felt like forever since I've seen her.

"Hey Elsa."

"Hey Jack! How are you? It feels like it's been forever since we've hung out," she said.

"Um yeah. I guess I've been busy and I'm fine," I said. Even though it was a lie. I tried to not be near her sometimes because I don't want to hear about Brandon. Yes I'm happy she's happy. I just don't want to hear about this guy she just met a month ago. *mentally rolls eyes*

"Did you want to hangout today? I rarely ever see you anymore," she said.

"Yeah. Sure. That would be great," I said smiling at her. I saved my file then logged off of my computer. We made our way to the elevator. It was quite awkward.

"So is there anything new with your family and you?" She asked.

"No, not really. My family still lives in the same place. They are still working on their business. Emma's birthday is coming up. She is turning 9 years old," I said. We are still in the elevator because it keeps stopping for people to walk in and out.

"I forgot about Emma's birthday coming up! If there is a party I will for sure go. I miss her. And that's awesome. I'm sure your parents are going to be very successful," she said then grew silent for a little bit. "What about you? Anything new with you? You didn't answer that part," she said and giggled. Her giggle is contagious because I chuckled after her. We walked out of the elevator and we were heading to my car.

"Not much is going on with me. I might be quitting this job though," I said. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why would you quit this job? You're so good at it! My friends kids love the shirts you make! Why would you quit?" She asked. I sighed. I'm not telling her the real reason.

"I think my parents might need help with their company in the mere future. So I might end up helping them out," I said. We were in my car and I started driving to an ice skating rink where we always skated at together.

"Aw Jack. You're still the sweetheart when we first met," she said. I chuckled.

"Sometimes people change and sometimes they don't," I said.

It was silent after that. She put on the radio and our favorite song came on so we started jamming in the car. I miss this so much.

~At Ice Skating Rink~

Elsa's POV:

"You took us to go ice skating?" I asked excitedly. I love ice skating.

"Yeah. I know how much you love it. And it's something we used to do a lot," he said. I hugged him.

"Thank you Jack," I said.

"It's no problem, Els," he said.

We skated around after we paid.

It was around 5 o'clock when we decided to leave.

Jack took me home and I asked him to come in. And he did. My mother was making dinner with Anna helping her. My father was still at work.

I wonder what they are making for dinner...