Chapter 39

~Three months later~
~Wedding Day~

Elsa's POV:

I can't believe I'm getting married today!! And to my best friend!! I love him so much!! It's been a hectic three months with all the planning but it was all worth it!

I have four bridesmaids. Anna being my sister is the maid of honor. The other bridesmaids are Merida, Ariel, and Rapunzel. Rapunzel brought her son with her. He's our ring bearer. And of course Lila is our little flower girl. Ariel's daughter Melody is a flower girl as well.

Jack has five groomsmen as well. His best man is Hiccup because they have known each other since they were kids. His other groomsmen are Kristoff, Eugene, and Eric.

I am currently getting ready for today. My hair is in a fancy bun. (Like her coronation bun). I am about to start with my makeup when there is a knock on the door.

I get up and walk to the door. When I open the door I see my little girl with her dress and shoes on. I'm still in my robe.

"Hello sweetie. You look absolutely beautiful," I said and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Mommy. Can you do my hair?"

"Hmm... I still have to get myself ready but..." I paused to tease her and she gave me puppy dog eyes, "of course I will do your hair. Do you want me to curl it?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

I smiled and got the curling iron from my bathroom and plugged it into the outlet. My bridesmaids and I are getting ready at my parents house. Jack and his groomsmen are getting ready at our house.

"Are you excited?" I asked her as I brushed her hair.

"Yes! You get to marry daddy!" She said smiling. I smiled and giggled.

I'm glad that Jack makes her happy. He's probably way better than Brandon would have been. We haven't ran into him since New York so that's perfect. Last thing we need right now is for him to come back into our lives.

I have taken over Arendelle Fashions officially. We planned for me to take over in March and I was hoping it would be before our wedding. So that after I wouldn't have to worry about anything but our honeymoon.

I broke out of my daydream when Lila asked, "How long will you and Daddy be gone?"

"About a week or so baby," I said. I had curled about half of her hair.

"Why do you guys have to be gone for so long?" She whined.

"Jack and I just want to spend sometime together sweetheart," I said.

"Why can't I go with you?" She asked.

"You're just full of questions, today aren't you?" I giggled and pinched her nose. I'm trying to dodge her question.

"I don't want you guys to go," she sniffed. I just barely finished her last curl. I turned her chair around to face me.

"Sweetie, we will be back. We won't be gone forever," I said and hugged her. She hugged me tightly.

"Please don't cry," I said and pulled away. I brushed some of her hair out of her face and wiped some of her tears.

"Okay."

"You will be staying with your grandparents. And maybe Auntie Anna when she visits," I said. She smiled a little bit.

"Fine. But-," she was cut off by a knocking on the door.

"Come in," I said. Anna walked in with her bridesmaid dress on.

"How are you holding up?" She asked.