Chapter 37

~Three months later~

Elsa's POV:

Lila and I are finally going back home. It's exciting! I've missed my family so much. I can't wait to see Milo. My poor dog I haven't seen him in six months. I'll see my parents and my sister. Lila is really excited as well! We will finally see Jack again after three months! Oh how I've missed everyone!

Lila and I are packing all of our things. Or at least putting them in boxes so the movers can ship them back to our real home. I will only have to worry about getting Lila and I on the plane with my purse and her backpack. So same as last time.

We have an early flight this morning. Ariel is coming with us this time! So this will be fun. Ariel and I have become great friends during this trip.

"Lila, sweetie are you ready to go?" I asked. She ran into my room.

"Yes! Are you ready?" She asked. I chuckled and walked to her. I bent down to her level.

"Yep!" I bopped her nose. "Are you excited to see your grandparents, aunt Anna, and Jack?" I asked. She beamed with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"YES! Can we go now?" She asked excited.

"Let's ask if Ariel is all set to go to the airport first," I said and she nodded. We walked out of my room and into the living room. Ariel was sitting on the couch smiling at her phone.

"Hey Ariel," I said. She looked up and saw us.

"Hey Elsa and Lila," she smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep," she said and grabbed her purse. Her luggage and everything is being shipped to her home like ours.

After locking the apartment door we started walking to the elevator to go outside and into a taxi.

~At the airport~

"Mommy, I'm tired," Lila whined as we sat waiting for us to get our seats on the plane. It was a bit early for her. It's six in the morning. I'm used to it because this last month I've had to work earlier to talk with more companies. I sighed.

"We will be on the plane soon sweetie. It's the same plane as last time too," I said.

"With the beds?" She gasped. I chuckled and nodded.

After a few minutes we were on the plane and in the air. Lila wanted to cuddle with me and her bear again. Which I allowed since she's not going to want to cuddle with me anymore soon.

Ariel was in the seat behind us. She was tired as well. Her mornings didn't start until maybe nine because of Lila.

I smiled at my sleeping little angel. She is just the sweetest thing. I fell asleep because just looking at her made me sleepy.

~9 hours later~

We finally landed. I woke up about an hour ago. Lila is asleep still. Man, this girl can sleep. She's still in my arms with her bear. When we were able to exit the plane I tried to wake up Lila.

"Sweetie, we have landed," I said and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and sat up. I did too.

"Do we get to see Uwncle Jwack?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Yep. We get to see Jack today," I smiled. She grinned and was suddenly wide awake.

"Then let's go see him mommy," she said and tried to walk away. I quickly grabbed her hand before she could walk any further.