Chapter 13

~Two months later~

Elsa's POV:

I am three months pregnant now. I have gone to the doctors and they have confirmed that I am. My parents still don't know. My sister doesn't either. I haven't been able to tell them because I know they will be disappointed in me. I am disappointed in myself but I'm bringing a little life into this world.

I still haven't talked to Jack. I have come to realize my feelings for him. I want a relationship with him but I can't, not yet anyway. I probably should talk to him but I don't know how. How would I talk to him? How do you talk to someone when they had confessed their feelings to you and you didn't give them an answer? I honestly have no idea.

Brandon has been really distant lately. Every time I ask if he wants to hangout or go on a date he quickly rejects and says that he has something to do or he has work. It makes no sense at all. We have fights here and there too. It didn't used to be like this. We used to talk, be around each other a lot, and basically be a couple. Sure, we argued sometimes during that time but now it's gotten worse. We have a lot more fights than we should.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phones ringtone.

"We need to talk" ~Brandon

"Yeah we do," I thought.

I responded with okay. He said he was going to pick me up so we could talk at a nearby park.

He was soon at my house, outside waiting for me. I walked out of the house hollering to anybody that I was leaving.

I got in his car and said, "Hey, what's up?"

He just said, "Hey." And we drove off to the park.

It was a bit cloudy today. There might be rain.

We arrived at the park and sat at a bench. I wasn't looking at him or anything in particular. We weren't near any people. It was silent for a while until he said something.

"We should break up," he said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because my feelings have changed," he said.

"What about our baby?" I asked.

"Get an abortion. I don't care. I don't want to be in it's life," he said. He said all of this with no sign or emotion. He didn't even look at me. He was just looking straight forward.

At this point, I was devastated. Who would say that? "Get an abortion." What the hell? I am not going to let myself cry right now, and most importantly in front of him.

"Why would you tell me that? That is the worst possible thing you could say. This child is a part of  you and you want nothing to do with it?!?" I said. He didn't look at me until I said with gritted teeth, "I am not getting an abortion."

Then he looked at me.

"And why aren't you? That child won't have a father in it's life. Why have it suffer without one?" He said angrily. This just made me even more mad.

"Because if I get an abortion it's like I'm murdering my own child and I do not stand for that. That would be the worst thing I could ever do," I said. I'm not having this right now.

"This baby will live whether you like it or not. And why would you care you don't want to be in it's life anyway," I said.

"Whatever. Do what you want, but don't expect child support," he said.

"We will be fine without you. That's for sure," I said.

We were just glaring at each other at this point.

"Good, because we are done," he said.

"Fine"

That was all I said.

He got up and started walking to his car but turned then said, "By the way, I've been cheating on you this entire relationship." Then he finally made it to his car and drove away. What an asshole. What did I see in him anyway?

Good thing the park isn't far from my house. I don't even know why he had to come pick me up and take me here.

I heard thunder on my way home. I cursed under my breath. Of course it's going to rain.

As I was walking, I replayed everything that just happened in my head. I didn't notice I was crying until I took my phone out and saw I had a text from Anna. I saw the tear stains on my face from the reflection on my phone.

"Hey I just got home.
Where are you?
Did you want to have a movie night?" ~Anna

I don't want to talk to anybody right now.

"As great as that sounds, I'm not in a mood for one sorry..." ~Elsa

"Oh it's okay. Let me know if you need anything." ~Anna

I turned off my phone after that. I just want my best friend back. Brandon is the worst guy ever.

I was finally in front of my door step when I thought why not go visit Jack? I need a friend at the moment. And with that thought I ran inside, not minding that I'm soaking wet and grabbed my keys from the key holder. I ran back outside and drove to his apartment.

~At Jack's (old) apartment~

I made it to his apartment and I knocked on his door. It opened revealing a girl. Not what I expected.

"Hi, is Jack here?" I asked.

"Nobody lives here with that name," she said.

"My best friend lived here," I said quietly, "Did you just move in?" I asked.

"Yeah I did. This guy moved out like two months ago and I got his apartment," she said.

He moved two months ago? Why?

"Okay. Um thanks. Sorry for the misunderstanding," I said. I started walking down the stairs and back to my car. Maybe I should call Mrs. Frost? She will probably know?

I dialed her number feeling a little bit desperate. She answered on the third ring. It's been raining still. Seems that it will rain all day. Just my luck.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Frost, it's me, Elsa."

"Oh, hello Elsa. How are you dear?"

"I'm alright I guess. Do you know where Jack lives?"

"He moved dear. I thought he told you?"

"No, he didn't tell me. Could you tell me where he lives?"

"Of course. I thought he would have told his best friend."

All I did was laugh nervously. It seemed she didn't know about us I guess.

She gave me his address and after saying goodbye I was off.

~At Jack's House~

Jack's POV:

I was just sitting in my living room watching basketball when I hear my doorbell ring.

Strange. I thought. I didn't invite anybody over or order anything. Still I got up and walked to the door.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who was at my door.

"Elsa?!?"