Morning

Thalia P.O.V.

S.P.I.R.I.T. spirit, let's hear it, yea! Fumbling around on the nightstand, I flipped over my phone, silencing the alarm. Rubbing tired eyes, I pushed back the blanket and stood, dusting off my Fairy Tail onesie. "Kara.." I mumbled, picking up a change of clothes. "Kara wake up." Semi-awake, I stumbled over to my roommate's bed and shook her. "Kara you have to-" I was silenced by a hand connecting with my cheek. "Oi!" I shouted, grip faltering on my clothes. "Go. Away." Kara growled, head now buried underneath the pillow. Rubbing my healing cheek, I grumbled about abuse and entered the insuite bathroom. 

Stepping out of the shower, I dug under the sink for the dryer. I proceeded to dry and curl my hair, singing Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon into the hairbrush. Turning off the curler, I dressed in black shorts, a white cotton tank, and White high tops, slipping an Attack On Titan hoodie on as I left the bathroom. Kara pushed passed me into the foggy room before I even left, shoving me out. Taking a seat on the bed, I checked the time. 8:15. No wonder she's rushing. Breakfast starts in 15 minutes.

Ten minutes later Kara and I raced down the stairs, giggling and shoving each other as we went. We took our seats at the table, digging in despite the disapproving looks from Georgina. Sighing, we dropped our forks and waited impatiently for the others to come down. Georgina said grace and allowed us to each, much to my appreciation. Once everyone finished, Kara and I quickly completed our chores and dashed out of the building, catching the bus to the mall.