The Pain

There was blood everywhere by the time a teacher took us to the principles office. Kara whimpered slightly as I popped her nose back into place. Queen b*tchy had head butted her but I got her back by raking my claws down her side. (you can use them in human form even before you shift) Kara came out with just a bloody arm and a broken nose. I ended up with a snapped wrist and a bloody lip. Queen b*tchy cane out the worst. She had a broken arm, black eye, and bloody back caused by me and Kara gave her a fat lip and a fractured ankle. I winced as I popped my wrist into place. "GIRLS!" boomed a voice I had grown to know as my fathers. I guess I can try the innocent card. "Yes daddy?" I asked in an innocent voice but it probably sucked because I've never been innocent. "You got into a fight!" He yelled. I was done with the act. "Ya but just because a girl was mean to us and told Kara to go f*ck herself!"I shouted. All of a sudden a searing pain rippled across my spone and I let out a bloodcurdling scream. I heard a cry of pain to my right and saw Kara writhing in pain. "Their shifting!"Shouted mom and soon I was picked up and carried to the woods. Kara and I went through pain for hours it seemed when I heard the first bone crack. I looked to Kara and held out my hand. She took it and we screamed in pain as the shift started.

CLIFFHANGER!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!