New pets

I woke up to Kara screaming others the gummybear song in my ear. "Will you shut the FUCK UP!" I yelled. "Language!" I heard Blake shout. " Get up and get dressed we are going pet shopping!" screamed Kara. "Fine." I said and climbed out of bed. Since I took a shower last night I just walked to my closet and shut the door. I picked out a loose gray tank  and light wash knee length shorts with light gray high top converse. Stripping of my black sweats and purple tank I slipped into my clothes.  Brushing out my hair I threw on a white snap back backwards and walked downstairs with Kara. "Morning mom, morning dad." we said at the same time. "Morning" they replied. I grabbed a pancake and poured some syrup on it and rolled it up up. Kara copied my actions with a waffle and we ran out to my dads (alpha Blake) truck. When we got to the pet shop I ran in to the puppy area.  I saw black pittbull pup wuth white on the bottom and picked him up. he barked happily and licked my nose. "This one" I said and walked to the register to pay. I pulled out my wallet but was stopped when I saw dad paying him. "But daddy I can pay for myself." He just shook his head amd handed me my dog that I named goose and he carried his food and bed out side.  We met in the truck with Kara and her dad (beta mark) she held a golden retriever puppy. We let them both out and they jumped around the car. Suddenly we stopped. "Rouges." dad muttered. "Step on it!" he shouted. In no time we ended up locked in the safe room with goose and Molly (Karas puppy).  I heard many popping noises and snarls and tears. Kara silently cried as we sat there for hours. After a while I fell asleep. Next thing I knew was I In bed with goose sleeping beside me. I made omlets for everyone and once they finished eating they told Kara and I we were going shopping for dresses for the High ranking ball held in our pack ballroom. "Oh hell no. I ain't wearing no dress!" i yelled "Fine just pick something  nice" said dad. Oh. Hell. No.

Hey guys sorry its short I had to cut some off because the rest of the story didnt match up. Sorry:-).  Bye!