Home Sweet Home

When we finally arrived at our new home, Kara and I stood there with our jaws on the ground. This house is huge! "Girls close your mouths you'll get fly's." I heard A powerful women's voice say accompanied by a giggle. We looked up and saw the prettiest women we've ever seen. One had long brown pin straight hair falling down her back and the other had bouncy blond hair that stopped right under her chest. They both had sparkling blue eyes. "Girls these are our mates." Said Alpha Blake.(I don't know if I gave them names so just stick with it) "Ashley" he pointed to the one with blond bouncy curls by Beta Mark. "- and Grace" He pointed to the one with straight brown hair by his side. "Nice to meet you" I replied. "Your pretty" Kara spoke. "Thank you so are you" they replied at the same time. We all laughed. "I'll show you to your rooms" said grace. We took the elevator to the top floor and walked to Kara's room first. "I love it!" she shouted. It had light blue walls with Kara painted in purple letters across the back wall. Under her name was a double bed with a light and dark blue stripes comforter with pale blue sheets and matching pillows. There was a flat screen on the wall in front of the bed and a desk on the left wall with a light brown dresser on the right. there were two doors on opposite walls. One said bathroom and the other said closet. "your turn" Said grace softly as I stood in awe of my best friends room. "I'm coming too" Shouted Kara after she finished unpacking. I shut her light blue door with a purple K painted on it and walked across the hall to my room. The door was light purple with A light blue T painted on it. I opened up the door and found my dream room. The walls were light purple and on the wall beside the wall the door is on was a double bed with a dark purple comforter and light purple sheets with matching pillows.  On the wall across from it was a flat screen TV. The far corner held a black desk and next to the door was a pale brown dresser. Next to the bed on both sides were doors one said Closet in pale blue letters and the other said bathroom also in pale blue letters. Above the bed was Thalia in light blue letters. "Thank you mom!" I shouted hugging grace tightly.

Graces POV

She called me mom. I can't believe it. I mind linked Blake and told him 'I'm so happy for you' he said. 'Maybe she'll call you dad soon' I replied 'i hope' he said and cut off the link.