Who are you?

Its been about four years since Kara and I found out about our powers. Kara and I have been training and can now control all the elements. I'm best with earth and she's best with fire. Sweating stains into my Nike t shirt I plopped on the ground flowers blooming around me as Goose nudged my head. He has gotten big. He's now as talk as me and I'm a good 5.4. I smiled a him and waved my fingers and sprayed him with water. He lapped it up and ran off chasing a butterfly. I watched Kara in the distance e as she gracefully lunged fireballs flying from her hands. I dusted myself off and ran through the forest in my wolf form the wind dancing through my fur. Suddenly I stopped. Something was off. I shifted back my mesh shorts swishing slightly. I  placed my hands on a tree and pulled up landing on the branch. My ponytail swung as I scanned for any sign of danger. My eyes landed on a small girl younger than me prolly ten crying beside a tree. I jumped out of the tree and landed softly tip toeing towards her. She seemed startled and started to cry even more. In a soft voice she whimpered "Please don't kill me I didn't mean to end up on your territory!" "Shhh shhh" I whispered to her growing a flower and handing it to her. While she looked at it I took the time to look her over. Her hair was a light brown and her eyes were a majestic silver and brown. I could tell she was a werewolf and hadn't been a rouge long. Prolly bout a week or so. Her pack must have been attacked by rouges. "She looks up at me and I tell her in a soothing voice to get on my back when I shift so I could take her to my dad. She silently agreed and on the short ride she was playing with the fur on my ears. When we got there dad was waiting with 2 of his best warriors. Shifting back I hid the girl behind me. " Thalia step away from the rouge" Dad said he and his two guards pulling out silver daggers. Instinctively I growled wanting no harm to come to the little girl. She winced behind me and I let flames come to my hands. Even though earth was my main element everyone knew not to mess with me when I had fire. They all backed away and dad gestured for us too follow. I started walking but stopped when the little girl started to whimper. Looking back I saw tears in her eyes and her clutching her ankle. I pulled up on my side being careful of her foot and carried her inside. After the pack doctor tended to her foot she felt better and dad started to question her. She told him her story immediately telling him how her pack was attacked and she was the only survivor and how she wanted to learn how to be a great warrior like us someday. Dad accepted her and adopted assigning me to be her trainer. We both seemed okay with that and I decided that even though I hate it I would go shopping with Kara and Bali. She told us her real name is Nalliyah but that's a mouthful so I nicknamed her. When we told her about going shopping she screamed. "No I won't go shopping you can't make me!" I laughed and Kara grunted. "I like you little one"  Nali smiled at me and ran into my bedroom which we had shown her earlier. I took a shower and changed into some Minecraft PJs and a wolf shirt and waited for Nali to get out. When she did I gave some of my old clothes which was just an old Jason aldean t shirt and some basketball shorts. I told her I would just grab some stuff tomorrow after school cause I know her style. She agreed to it and snuggles into my side as we got into bed and fell asleep.

Yay I finally updated!I hope it was good. The next one will be up on Saturday. I will just be doing this where I tell you when I will have them up and if they are not up by then feel free to cuss me out. Bye my howlers!