New school how fun

"Fuck me" I thought as I looked through my desperate for something to wear. Mom had said that Kara and I were starting school and I had an hour to get ready. I decided to make them realize to not expect big stuff from me so I chose boot cut dark wash jeans a black tee that said 'little bit of heaven with a wild side' in white letters and my flat toed cowboy boots and blow dried my hair so it would go flat leaving it down. I threw my purple bag over my shoulder that held my stuff and ran downstairs grabbing an apple and ran outside. "Hey girl" said Kara as I locked the door. "where's dad?" I asked "At some meeting and our moms are shopping so we have to walk." said Kara "I have a better idea" I grinned and grabbed her hand racing towards the stables. Walking into the barn I went over to my horses stall (I got him when I was 5 and the orphanage moved him here) "Hey midnight!" I said as I saddled him up. Midnight is a black stallion with white on the tips of his ears. I had always wanted my wolf to be black so when I shift I hope it looks like midnight. (Forgot if I said she already shifted so go with it) I pulled the lead and led him outside. Kara softly pet his side since he was to tall to pet his head. "Do you want to ride with me or saddle up River (her horse) "I'll ride with you Rivers mad at me cause I didn't give him my apple" I laughed at her and swung up on Midnights back. Holding out my hand Kara took it and swung up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. "Ready?" I asked. she nodded and I yanked the reins and midnight raced across the field. I gad always loved the feeling of exhilaration when you ride. When we made it to school I hopped of his back and helped Kara off. I walked midnight over to a pole and tied him up. I pulled out my galaxy and dialed moms number. When she answered I asked her to come pick up midnight when she finished shopping. She said she'd be here in a sec so I pet his mane while I waited. A lot of kids came over and asked to pet him. I said yes and midnight seemed to be enjoying the attention. mom came and hugged me and Kara. She hopped on midnight and I kissed his nose. he Nuzzled me and mom yanked the reins steering him towards the pack house. Once he was gone kara and I walked in the school but we were stopped by 6 girls who look like the fell in a makeup pile. "The f*ck?" I said. "You cannot just come into  my school like you own the place by bringing your stupid like horse!" Screamed who I presumed to be queen b*tch a lot. "Ya!" said her b*tch trainees. "Hahaha how bout go f*ck yourself we did nothing to you so what the f*ck is our problem!"  I said calmly. I was surprised when Kara backed me up. "By the way did a crayon sh*t on your face because it looks like it had diarrhea." "go fuck yourself" said cake face. "Oh its on" I said and pulled my fist back and drove it right into her nose.