Bad Dream

The wind whipped through my black fur as I raced after the intruder. I ran as fast as my paws would take me and tackle the fleeing wolf. My jaws clamped around their neck and i heard a sickening crack. The werewolf shifted back and I saw it was-  I jolted out of bed, flinging the purple comforter back. I breathed heavily and sighed. That was the third night in a row i've had that dream. It always ends right before i see who the wolf was. Its frustrating. Climbing out of bed i walked toward the bathroom and took a relaxing and long shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around my slightly muscled frame and sought out the closet. I looked around and settled on denim shorts and galaxy boots with a long sleeved shirt that says "Warrior" tleaving my silky hair down. I trotted downstairs and grabbed the Nutella jar stuffing a spoon in my mouth. I barged into Nalis room to find her playing COD black ops dressed in some of my old basketball shorts and a red and white stripped t shirt with black Nikes. She looked up and paused the game at my approach. "Hey" she said setting down her controller. "Wanna go to the mall?" i asked knowing Kara would wake at at the word 'Mall'. "Who said Mall? I wanna go too!!!!" Kara shouted storming in dressed in her light blue pjs with starbucks logos on them. "I said it Kara." I admitted. " You can go if you get dressed." She nodded and raced out of the room. MInutes later she came back dressed in blue flats,  dark wash skinny jeans, and a white long sleeved shirt, her hair in a side braid. " Ready!!" She announced and pulled us out the door. I grabbed my skateboard and Kara and Nali grabbed their bikes. I was putting my Nutella in my bag when Kara whinned at me. "Come on lets go already!" I glared at her and her hair caught fire. I dialed it down so it wouldnt actually burn but she didnt notice. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!! MY HAIR!!!!" she screeched. "calm down goof." i grinned as her hair extingushed. " Not funny dude." She grumbled and pushed Nali up off the ground when she finished laughing. "Lets hit the mall!!!" Nali shouted and we set off to the mall so i could get me some Starbucks.

Heys guys sorry such a long wait but i wanted it to be written better than the others. Bye my howlers!

-Loser_With_Nutella