New Year New Life

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO! My diamonds!!! Stupid ass creeper dont blow me up fuck you NOOOOO! ugggh!" I screamed at the T.V. I was playing Minecraft and I had just got 10 diamonds but a creeper blew me up. "I hate creepers" I muttered as I pushed the comforter aside and climbed out of bed and walked towards my closet. "Happy almost new years Thalia!!!" Kara shouted jumping in my room wearing a blue tutu, a sparkly orange t shirt and blue flats with an orange Happy New Year head band. "Go away I havent had my Starbucks and Nutella yet!" I told her sifting through my clothes. "Why do you think im here silly" She laughed and walked into the closet holding a Chocolate Carmel swirl Starbucks drink and an open jar of nutella with a spoon. I leaped on her fully dressed in red shorts and a white tee with my hamburger converse and a black beanie on my head. "I love you Kara!!!" I shouted snatching the things from her hands and began drinking my coffee while scooping nutella on my spoon. Kara sat next to me fiddling with my hair and she ended up braiding it but I was in lala land so I didnt care.

*Later*

Kara stood outside with our dogs while we were in wolf form as we practiced controlling our powers in our wolf forms. So far all Kara could do was make the water in her bucket shake. I on the other hand had grown 4 trees, set them on fire and trapped Nali in a vine cage. "Girls the countdown is starting!" Karas mom shouted We raced toward the house as fast as we could and jumped on the porch shifting as soon as we landed. I grabbed Nali and we ran towards the Den hearing the countdown start. "5,4,3,2,1 Happy 2015!!!" we shouted our moms kissed our dads and Nali kissed goose on the nose while Kara and I just hugged. Hopefully this year would be better than the last.

Hey guys so I know your prolly a little confused on how its 2015 in the book when they skipped some years. Well i made it so they were born in 1999 instead of 2003. I promise there will be no more changes of the years. I just had to put that so yall wouldnt be confused. Anyway Happy New Year guys. 2014 was a good year. The book that I didn't think would go anywhere ended up having over 6k reads. Thank you all for the reads and the votes and everything. So what are yalls new years resolutions?  I didn't make one cause I can't keep them. But post yours in the comments if you made one.

Bye my howlers!!! ;-)