Adoption

We walked into our closet and looked through our clothes. I picked out a purple three finger tank top and black skinny jeans with my combat boots. Kara came out with a white flowy blouse and a light blue knee length skirt and light pink flats. I braided my hair and Kara brushed out hers. When we got downstairs we sat in our seats in the den and waited. I heard the front door ring and felt the alpha and betas wave of power. They started talking to the "brats" of the orphanage and guess what I heard her say? "I am prettier than all these girls. Pick me not anyone else.I will be such a great alpha much better than anyone else because I am like soooooo much prettiest than anyone here. Especially that weird girl over there." She said as she pointed to Kara. She was nervously biting her nails. "Its a habit." she told me the first time I caught her biting them. 'Kill her!' my wolf shouted. she too is very protective of Kara. I marched over to where Connie sat and yanked up by her neck and slammed against the wall. "Never say anything like that again or you won't say anything at all." I said my eyes going pitch black like my wolf. "ye-yes Alpha" Connie whimpered as she bent her neck in submission. I dropped her and walked back to my chair. As I was starting back my game of subway surfers a tall shadow fell across mine and Kara's chairs. "So" a gruff voice said. "Your an alpha" I looked up see the alpha of the black warriors pack. "Ya." I answered lazily getting back to my game. He walked off and came back a minute later.,"You will be my new heir" he said. " Fine. but not without my best friend Kara." I said. "Is she of beta blood?" he asked "yes" I answered. "She will be adopted by my beta."

Sorry its short guys I just can't think of anything else to put for this chapter.