Chapter 4: Morning Suprise

(Y/N POV)

I woke up to the sound of the alarm my eyes still close,I was about to turn it off but it suddenly stop. I was confused at first then suddenly slide it off I gently open my eyes my vision is still a bit blurry and then I can now see clearly. As I look around my room I saw four figures looking at me,when they saw me awake they began walking towards me. I begin to panic inside I got up from my bed and ran out of my room,I dash downstairs and went to the bathroom. I splash myself with some cold water from the sink after it I just brush my teeth I tried to pinch my self and it hurts.

"Well I'm not dreaming......wait if this is real then the people I just saw is real too. Oh my god.......maybe I'm just seeing things?" I said to my self.

I just fixed my hair and exited the bathroom,once I was out of the bathroom I was greeted with the same people that I saw. I begin to panic again and started dashing to my room. When I entered there I immediately closed and lock it.

"Well....I'm wrong this is real.." I said to myself.

"Of course it is real!" A female voice said.

"What the?!" I said panickly.

"Hehe,hello there Y/N" I saw a familiar looking girl sitting on my bed then she stands up and walk towards me.

"AHH!! Please don't hurt me." I shout in mercy.

"Why would you think I'd do that?" she ask.

"Wait..........Monika??" I said confused.

"Yep,that's me!" Monika said doing her signature pose.

"So wait,if you're here then the other people that I saw downstairs are the other girls?" I ask.

"Yep,we scare the heck out of you so that's why you didn't realize." She answered.

"Okay...."I unlock the door and open it,revealing the other three standing in front of me. As they saw me they immediately jump at me excitedly.

"WAHH!"

"Hey there Y/N! It's finally nice to see you for real." The girl with a red bow who is Sayori said happily.

"Hehe,you should see the look of your face when you saw us." A short girl with both pink eyes and hair who is Natsuki said.

"H-hello there Y/N. I-it's finally nice to see y-you." The all to familiar taller girl with purple hair and eyes said embarrassed.

"Uhhh.....hey,what time is it?" I ask.

"Let me check,it's already 7:20am." Monika replied.

"Oh shoot!! I'm gonna be late! Would you girls mind if you get off me? I gotta hurry for school." I ask trying to hide the panic inside me.

They all got of me and I hurriedly dashed downstairs to go to the bathroom to shower. After a few minutes I get the towel and wrapped it around me I stepped outside the bathroom then went upstairs to my room,as I opened my room and saw the girls waiting there. They all suddenly hardly blushed when they so me on a towel.

"O-oh....uhhh,sorry but will you girls leave the room for a moment. I'm just gonna change." I ask them slightly embarrassed

They stepped out of the room and went downstairs. I locked the door and began to change into my uniform. As I finished getting changed I packed all of my supplies then I unlocked the door and went downstairs. The aroma of a delicious food led me to the kitchen as I saw Natsuki cooking some breakfast and the others are sitting from the dining table.

"Hey Y/N,I know that you're in a hurry so I decided to cook you guys some breakfast." She said then smiles.

"Thanks."