Chapter 6: Our Bonding

(Y/N's POV)

Today is my last period for today and I'm having some trouble from our group activity. Why am I even the leader of this lousy group.

"Will you guys please hurry up,I haven't got all day you know." I complain to my group members.

"Hold your horses, I'm almost done." Zack said while writing his answers on a sheet of paper.

"Here you go,Y/N" Alice spoke as she gave me her paper.

"Thanks,hurry up Zack! You're the only last person we're waiting."

"Be patient,I'm almost..........done! Here." He said and gave me the paper.

"Finally!"

As I stand up from my chair I head towards the teacher's table I gave our papers to the professor.

"Here's our papers sir." I said then gave it to him.

"Ah,thank you since were all done we still have 20 minutes before the school bell rang,so I'll let you all go for now. Remember to do your assignments tonight. That's all for now,goodbye class." He said then exits the room.

I went to my chair and prepared my stuff then head out. As I was walking down the hallway, I saw the same guy that I beat up earlier this time his with four other people sorrounding me.

"What do you guys want,don't you see I'm in a hurry." I said to him in an annoyed tone.

"We're here to pay you for what you did to us." He said then smirked.

"Haven't I thought you a lesson earlier that I'll do even worse." I pause then look at his friends. "Even though you're with four other people to beat me up." I glare at them.

"Well not this time." He said then starts running towards me with a pocket knife. I put my foot up and kick his arm making him drop the knife. As the knife fall from the air I quickly catch it without cutting myself. His friends started running towards me preparing to blow a fist on me. I dodge the other two on both opposite sides making them punch each other and fell on the floor,the 3rd guy was about to tackle me but I counter it using the other guy on the floor as a shield. After it I quickly grabbed him then punch him square on the face,having blood drop from the side of his lips. The 4th one starts punching me but never lands a hit because of my great dodging skill,he stops then starts panting I take this as an opportunity and punched him hard on the stomach almost making him puke. He fell to the floor and curbed into a ball,the other one then stand up and starts to punch me again I grabbed his wrist then punch him on the nose making it bleed. I looked at their terrified leader and smirk at him.

"I told you that I'll be doing worse, now be gone and don't show your face to me ever again." I said as he ran away for his life leaving his friends unconscious on the floor.

"I forgot that I still have you. You might be handy at the future." I said while hold the pocket knife I took from him. I kept it in my bag and began walking through the exit.

As I was walking down the street,I let myself dive in the deep thoughts. So much in deep thoughts I didn't realize that I arrived at my home. I walk to the front door and entered,neither one of them showed maybe they didn't heard I entered? I walk in the living room and saw all four of them watching TV.

"Hey girls, I'm home!" I shouted.

"You're back!"

They all turned to and ran towards me,giving me a hug. I hugged them back and smiled,a few seconds later I break the hug and looked the four of them.

"So,who wants to go shopping?" I ask.

"Us!" They all said in unison.

"Wait here, I'm just gonna go to my room and change." They nodded and I head upstairs.