Chapter 19: Reunions And Secrets

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up standing in a forest surrounding me, I was confused at first then I heard a familiar voice coming from nearby.

"Y/N........Y/N.............Y/N....." The voice said.

I started following where the sound was coming from until I saw the most familiar face that I wanted to see for a long time.

"D-dad??" I said completely confused.

"Long time no see son." He said then he smiled.

I ran towards him then hugged him,tears almost coming out of my eyes but I refuse to do it in front of him. We then let go of the hug.

"I missed you dad." I said to him.

"I missed you too son,but there's something that I needed to tell you." He said dead serious.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Protect your girls at all cost." He said.

"What?" I ask.

"Protect the girls you are with. Some people are after them because when they saw you with them,they think that they came out of the computer." He said.

"Why are they after them??" I ask extremely confused on the situation.

"*sigh* they will use them to make a portal in the computer as well." He said.

"Why would they do that?" I ask again.

"Well I think that's all I have to say to you. Take care son we love you and protect the girls." He said then my vision became white.

"Wait!!" I said then I finally woke up to my reality.

"I said wait.." I whisper.

I look at the girls beside me,they are sleeping peacefully.

"Don't worry dad,I'll keep your word." I said to myself.

As I stand up and went to the kitchen I saw Steve already cooking breakfast.

"Morning buddy." Steve said.

"Good morning." I said back.

Steve finally finished cooking breakfast and I helped him with placing some plates on the dining table. He puts the food in each plate then me and him started eating.

We finished our food then I look at the clock hanging on the wall and its just 6:52am. I didn't think that we're that early awake.

The others are still sleeping then an idea popped in my head then I whisper to Steve.

"Hey Steve, how about we wake them up?" I said.

"Yeah,how to." He said.

"Like the time when me and you woke William and Grace back then." I said to him.

"Oh that,sure I still have the thing we used,let me go get it." Steve said.

"Okay hurry up before they wake up." I said.

He went upstairs then I pour some ketchup on my hand, a while later Steve came back with the fake gun that sounded like a real one then we make our way to the living room where the others are sleeping.

Me and Steve then went to our positions and we smiled devilishly.
I raise my other hand with no ketchup and started to count.

5........4........3.......2.........

1....

*BANG*

As the sound of the fake gun made a bang I then pour myself some ketchup in the chest and stomach. Not caring the stains on my shirt then I lay down on the floor.

Write Through My Heart | DDLC X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara