Chapter 12: Masterchef

(Y/N's POV)

"You're back!" The girls said in unison.

"Yep,I'm back." I said to them.

They started to hug me tightly that I can barely breath.

"Uhh....can you....please....get of me.." I said between my lungs.

They realize that they're squizzing me tightly so they broke the hug and got up. I got up as well and smiled at them,I then give them each a kiss on the cheek again and so did they.

"I'm gonna go change for a sec wait for me at the living room." I said to them.

They nodded then left the room and went downstairs,I closed the door behind and start changing into my casual form. After I got change I opened the door and walked out of the room. I went to my mom's old room and look at its surroundings, I checked the drawer and saw a box and a note in it. I took the box and I read the note it says:

"Take good care of what's inside the box Y/N. Remember that me and your dad always love you."

The note that I just red almost makes me cry,I looked at the box and decided to open it later. I stepped out of the room and walk back to my room,I entered my room and put the box and note in my private drawer.

I locked the drawer and head out of my room, I then walk downstairs to the kitchen and I pick a glass of water. I drank it and put the glass at the sink and walk to the living room.

As I entered the living room I saw the girls watching a show on the TV. I approached them and took a spare seat with them on the couch. I watch with them for a few hours and then I looked at the time and its already 6:12pm.

I stand up from my seat and walk towards the kitchen to cook some diiner,I'll just let the girls enjoy their show. I prepared some ingredients and began cooking,I'm good at cooking cause my mom always teach me how to so I quite grew up always cooking. A while after I finally finished cooking I prepare the plates,forks,knives on the table and put 5 glasses of water.

I walk to the living room and called them.

"Hey Girls! Dinners ready!" I yelled.

"Okay,okay! No need for your yelling,dummy." Natsuki said.

They all got up and walk to the kitchen they took a seat and so did I and we pray for our meals then started eating. Once they taste the food their eyes widen from the deliciousness of the meal.

"Hey Y/N! When dwid you learn how to cook?! It taste shoo gwood~!!." Sayori said excitedly while her mouth full.

"Sayori you should swallow your food first before talking,and as for your question my mom taught me how to when I was like 11." I explain.

"No wonder your good at cooking." Monika said.

"Thanks,I can teach you girls some of the recipes I know if you want." I said.

"I'm down for that." Natsuki said then smiled at me.

"Me too." Sayori said.

"Well I guess you could teach me also." Yuri said shyly.

"Okay I'm in,the literature club will be the cooking club for now,hehe~." Monika said then giggles.

I chuckled at then and we continue to eat our meal, after that I then put the dishes on the sink and the girls then stopped me and let them wash the dishes since I was the one who cooked.

I don't see it as a problem and let them wash the dishes, I just head to the bathroom and began washing my face and brushing my teeth.

After I'm done with my bathroom routine I then went upstairs to my room and I started to change into my pajamas. After I got changed I went straight to bed and lie down,I'm just gonna lie there I got tired.

So I just picked up my phone and check on my messaging app,I texted my three friends that they should come here tomorrow. They replied that they will come after for about two minutes.

I then closed my phone and stared at the ceiling doing exactly nothing. After a few solid minutes later I then heard the door creak open. I look at the door and saw Sayori beside in I sit up and looked at her.

"Is something wrong Sayori?" I ask.

"U-uhm, c-can I sleep with you again?" She ask nervously while blushing.

"Why though?" I ask.

"I just can't sleep in my room,so can I sleep with you pretty please?" She beg.

I then chuckled and said.

"Sure come on there's plenty of space." I said.

She closed the door and runs at me full speed then pounced at me. Making me fall back on the bed and her on top.

"Hehe~,thank you for letting me sleep in." She said.

"No problem." I said then she got off me.

I sit up and lie back down and Sayori lies beside me. She inches a bit closer to me I then got a little tired and closed my eyes. While I was about to sleep I then feel an arm wrapped around me and its possibly Sayori. I wrapped my arm around her as well then we fall asleep.

Time skip

I woke up from my alarm even though its weekend when I look beside me sayori is still peacefully sleeping,I turned off the alarm and smiled at her beautiful face. I slowly got up from bed trying not to disturb her sleep.

After I got up I then feel my head ache possible that it's because of the weird dream I'm having.

Dream

I was standing in a flat field I look at my surroundings and then I hear a voice.

"Hey why are you stepping on me?!" The voice said to me.

I analize the voice sentence by what does it mean and then I suddenly looked down to see an earth planet with a face.

"Woah! You can talk?!" I said in amusement.

"Yeah I can talk and why are you stepping on me?!" The earth said.

I didn't answer its question and I began to walk backwards until I'm finally not stepping on the earth.

When I look at earth I suddenly felt realization in me. I smiled evilly at earth and looks at me confused.

"What's with your face stop that it annoys me." Earth said in annoyance.

"Well I just realized..." I said.

"You realized what?" Earth ask.

"That the Earth." I continued.

"Wait....don't say it." Earth said.

"Is..." I said.

"Don't!!!!!" Earth begs.

"FLAT!!!" I yelled.

"NOOOOO!!!!! I AM NOT FLAT!!!" Earth screamed then my vision became white and wake up from my alarm.

End of Dream

"Thats a weird dream...." I said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note: Please don't hate me for the meme just ask the NASA if earth is really round or flat.

I wonder what's in the box by the way.....

Anyways,that's chapter twelve! Vote for the story and follow me for more! And please check out my new story i published~

So see you soon Bye