Chapter 15: Remember

(Y/N's POV)

"I Love You All Too." I said to the girls then we smiled at each other.

After a few seconds the Ferris Wheel finally made our way down and we exited it then we walked our way out of the amusement park to the parking lot. As we all got in our cars we then drive to our homes as my car and William's separated on the street.

Me and the girls finally arrived our house,I drove the car to the garage and we stepped out of the car. I closed the garage door and we went inside the house I look at my wrist watch and its already 7:44pm.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth after I'm done I then felt tired and went to my room. I started to change my clothes into my pajamas then went straight to bed, as I just closed my eyes a knock then heard on my door.

I open my eyes again and called.

"Come in." I said.

After from what I said someone opened the door revealing the girls who were knocking.

"Do you girls need anything?" I ask half asleep.

"U-um......c-can we s-sleep w-with you?" They said nervously.

I just smiled at them and I patted my bed motioning them to come sleep with me. They saw what I did and they get what I was trying to tell them,they just smiled then entered my room and closed the door and went towards me and laid in my bed.

"Goodnight girls." I said then I closed my eyes and fall into deep slumber.

As I was sleeping I then felt something hold me and wrapped me up. I just slipped it through and sleep.

.........

I woke up from the sunlight that hits my eyes, opened my eyes and was about to sir up but suddenly stopped by the arms of the girls flopped on my body. I slowly remove them but I accidentally sneeze,loud enough to wake the girls up and they did wake up. They slowly opened their eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning girls." I said to them and they all sit up and wrapped me in a hug that is not tight enough to make me choke.

"Good morning Y/N~." The girls said still half asleep.

"I'm going to make breakfast to energize you girls up." I said.

I look at the time and it reads 7:12am, its Sunday today so I don't have school. I got up from bed and walk out of the room and head downstairs. To make breakfast.

(Sayori's POV)

As Y/N got up from bed and head downstairs to make some breakfast me and the others just stayed at the bed. As we gain our energy I suddenly remember something that I need to ask to them.

"Hey guys!" I said in excitement making my sleepy mood disappear.

"What is it Sayori?" Yuri ask while rubbing her eyes.

"Can we umm.....build a tree house in the back yard?" I ask.

"Yeah! We kinda need your help also." Natsuki said as she remembers too.

"Okay,we'll ask Y/N also to help us." Monika said.

"No! Don't tell him about this. The tree house will like our secret place from Y/N." I said.

"I kinda like that idea." Yuri said then gave us a faint smile.

"Oh okay let's start thinking about the supplies first." Monika said then we planned on what to do.

(Y/N's POV)

As I finished cooking breakfast I the place them each in five plates after that I then call out.

"Girls!! The breakfast is ready!" I yelled.

"Coming!" I heard they say.

I sit down on the table and wait for the girls to come down,after seconds later they finally went downstairs and head to the dining area and sit from the table. We started to eat our food while having a lovely conversation, after we finished eating our breakfast I put the dishes in the sink and Yuri said she will wash them. I thank her and went to the bathroom to shower.

.........

I finally finished showering and my clothes in on the body and I walk out of the bathroom and then Natsuki walk past me,her turn to shower now.

(5 hours later)

I was just at my room laying on my bed with my phone on my hand. I check on the time and its now 2:35pm. The house is pretty quiet now, I wonder what are the girls are doing. I just then remember something that I need to check.

I stand up from my bed and went to my drawer, I unlocked the private drawer and opened it then picked the box. I sit down on my bed and looked at the box, I slowly opened it and I saw what was in the box.

It was another note and a key.

I take the note and read it;

"(Favorite Place and Address) Y/N,when you were 15 I already finished the thing that I was working In here. This is what me and your dad dreamed for you so I hope you take good care of it.

-Love
Mom and Dad

After I finished reading the note I then looked at the key and said to myself.

"I will mom and dad,I love you guys,I just wish you didn't leave me...." I said to myself and a tear dropped from my eye.

I put the note back in the box and placed it in the private drawer and locked it. I then lie down in bed and look at the ceiling.

"I wonder what does mom worked so hard for in that place and coincidentally its my favorite place." I said then let myself fall into deep thoughts.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note: Hey guys!! Nics here. I just wanna let you know that this story will probably end in about chapter 20 and above.

That includes the epilogue so I'm sorry if I had to end it.

There might also be possibilities that I make a part 2 of the story.

Well....we'll just find out after this story and if you guys really wish for a part 2 just message me or leave a comment okay?

Thats all....

So see you soon Bye