Chapter 16: The Tree House Plan

(Yuri's POV)

While Y/N is at his room doing something or nothing I guess,me and the girls are at back yard planning out on what we need to build our secret tree house.

"How are we supposed to bring the woods here without Y/N noticing." Natsuki ask.

"Well,we'll just bring them here when he is at school so we can have time to build it." Monika answered.

"Oh,good point." Natsuki said realizing it.

"We just need a few money to buy some supplies that we need." I said calmly.

"Good idea Yuri,I'm just gonna ask Y/N to borrow some money later." Sayori said.

As we finished planning out to do,Sayori then went inside to borrow some money to Y/N. I hope she don't get suspicious.

(Sayori's POV)

I went back inside of the house and head upstairs to Y/N's room to borrow some money.

As I knock on his door I then heard him say come in and I opened the door and saw Y/N sitting on his bed.

"What is it Sayori?" He ask.

"O-oh! Um-uh....er-..." I stutter.

"Are you alright Sayori?" He ask concern.

"Y-yeah it just uhh c-can I borrow some money?" I ask shyly.

"Why so?" He ask.

"U-umm,I just want something to buy." I said.

"Oh okay here." He said as he grabbed his wallet from his pocket and gave me $100.00.

"Thank you! Your the best!" I said then gave him a peck on the cheek.

He blushed from what I just did and smiled,I smiled back at him.

"Your welcome Sayori." He said then I walked out of his room and went back to the back yard.

As I got back with the girls they then looked at me.

"Did he lend you some money Sayori?" Monika ask.

I picked the $100.00 from my pocket and showed it to them.

"Okay well done now we'll just buy the things later." Monika said then we went back inside the house.

We walked to the living room and sit on the couch and watch some TV. I just grabbey phone in my pocket and start playing some games. After for a while I look at the time and its already 4:17pm I then tapped Monika on the shoulders and said.

"I think we should buy the things now Monika,its already 4pm." I said to her.

"Oh right,come one girls let's just say to Y/N that were going out." She said.

We then stand up from the couch Natsuki closed the TV and we walk upstairs to Y/N's room. We knock on the door and Y/N said come in and we open the door.

"What is it?" He said while arranging his stuff in his closet.

"Hey Y/N were just going out and buy some things." Natsuki spoke.

"Oh okay, do you girls need a ride or something?" He ask.

"No were fine,thanks! We'll be back for like an hour or so." I said.

"Okay be careful!" He said then we exited his room and went downstairs to the front door.

We stepped out of the house and began walking down the street. After for a while of walking we then arrived at the shop where they sell the supplies we need and went inside and began buying the things we need.