Chapter 18: High

(3rd Person)

Y/N woke up from the pleasant smell coming from downstairs, he saw that the girls are finally awake. He got up from his bed and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw the girls eating pancakes.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Sayori greets.

"Good morning girls." Y/N greets back.

He take a seat with the girls on the table and started eating with them. A while later they finished eating and they putted their dishes in the sink. Y/N decides that he will wash the dishes but the girls said that they will wash with the dishes with him so they started washing those dirty dishes and finally they're done.

After for like 2 hours later all of them are finally done showering and Y/N went to the living room and play the game Until Dawn in his PS4.

He played the game for like an hour and he finally stopped playing he went to the kitchen and grabbed a can of soda in the fridge and went to his backyard.

(Y/N's POV)

I went to my backyard and walk silently towards the tree with a tree house in and I sneakily went up the ladder.

There is a door on the tree house so I just stayed at a branch and drink my soda while listening to their conversation.

"Hah! I'm the first one out! In your face Sayori." Natsuki said.

"Hey no fair! You should have picked the other card." Sayori whined.

I chuckled silently listening to them and I think they are playing cards.

"Here's my last card. I'm second." Yuri says calmly.

"Who do you think will be the last one here Yuri?" Natsuki ask.

"I think it depends but I think it will be Sayori." Yuri replied.

"No! I will beat the hell out of Monika!" Sayori yelled.

"We'll find it out Sayori and who ever is the last on one of us, will have to be locked up in here tonight with a bunch of bugs!" Monika said while giggling.

They're conversation end there and I chuckle to myself. I drink my soda and look at the sight, its kinda beautiful up here. A while after I then hear someone yelled.

"Yes!" Monika yelled.

I guess she's victorious, hehe poor Sayori.

"Nooo!! I don't wanna be locked up here!" Sayori whines.

"I'm sorry Sayori but thats the rules." Yuri said.

"I'm scared of the dark ya know." Sayori said.

"Okay we'll just give you a flash light." Natsuki said.

"Fine.." Sayori said.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back in a minute." Yuri said.

"Okay!" The girls said.

I finished my soda and waited for Yuri to come out. She then opened the door then when she saw me she jumped back frightened. I just chuckled at her reaction.

"You alright there Yu-" Before Monika was about to finish her sentence the girls looked at me.

"Hello girls,nice tree house you have." I said then smiled.

"Ahh Y/N! Ahhhhh,how long have you been here?" Monika ask blushing.

"Since Natsuki was the first one who won on your game." I said.