Chapter 13: A Friend's Visit

(Y/N's POV)

I head downstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth,after that I exited the bathroom and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Unfortunately as I got there Natsuki is already cooking,I just grabbed a carton milk from the fridge and pour it to a glass.

While I drink my milk Natsuki has already finished cooking breakfast,she place some plates on the table and put the food in each of it. As I look at my food it seems a bit different from the others.

"Hey Natsuki. Why does my food is different to the others?" I ask.

"Because yours is special dummy!" She said then grins at me.

I smiled at her then me and Natsuki began eating our food a while after the other three then came in the kitchen and started eating. We have a friendly conversation while eating after that we finally finished our food.

Monika putted the dishes in the sink and began washing it. I went to my room and then grabbed a towel then I head back downstairs and to the bathroom and began to shower. Since that I don't have school today I let myself enjoy the showering for a bit longer.

I finally finished showering and I wrapped myself with the towel and exited the bathroom. I walk upstairs and head to my room I slightly close the door and began wearing some clothes.

As I was wearing my boxer and shorts I then suddenly heard a creak from the door. I turned around and open the door to see the four girls peeking at me.

"Why are you four peeking at me?" I ask sarcastically.

"Uhhh.....well we just wanna see how you look like without a shirt...hehehe~." Sayori said nervously.

"Okay? Well you finally see it." I said as I moved back a bit.

They look at me in amazement without my shirt off. As I grabbed my shirt I started to wear it and I look at the girls who seems a bit disappointed. I smiled at them then we walk out of my room and went downstairs.

I look at the time and it is just 8:13am the girls then taking turns in showering. I went to my backyard to get some fresh air its been so long since I last went here.

I look at the yard then I sit on the chair beside me,I relax there for a while until Yuri came out already showered and book in hand. I looked at her greeted her.

"Hey there Yuri how you doing." I smiled at her.

She smiled back and take a seat on the another chair beside me.

"I'm fine just reading this book." She said then started reading.

"Mind if I read with you?" I ask she nodded and we read together for a while.

After we halfway finish reading the book Sayori then came outside then look at us.

"Do you need anything Sayori?" I ask her.

"Someone is at the door." She said.

I quickly stand up and did Yuri I went inside with Sayori and her and head to the front door. Natsuki and Monika then showed up from behind curious on who is at the door.

I opened the door and saw Steve,William and Grace in front of us.

"Hey there Y/N! Told ya we were coming!" William greeted.

"Well come on in!" I said then let them in."

They went inside then they look at me.

"So where is the proof?" Steve ask.

"What proof?" I ask innocently.

"Come on don't play dumb." Grace said.

"Oh! Yeah I forgot. Hey girls I want you to meet my friends." I called them and they showed up from the living room.

My three friends look at them in disbelief the girls then walk towards me.

"I don't believe it! They are real?!" William said in shock.

"Well magic happens in Y/N's world." Steve said.

"Steve,William,Grace meet Natsuki, Sayori,Monika,Yuri. Girls meet my friends Steve,Grace and William." I said while pointing at each of them.

"Hey, Steve here." Steve said.

"I'm Grace nice to meet you." Grace said.

"Hello girls,William the great thats me." William said confidently.

"Hi!" The girls said at the same time.

"So now that introduction is over. Where do you guys wanna hangout?" I ask my friends.

"Maybe go to the mall or amusement park to have fun." Grace suggested.

"Oooh,let's go to the amusement park. Y/N please!" Sayori excitedly begs.

The other girls excluding Grace nodded in agreement.

"Okay,amusement park it is." I said.

"Yay!" Sayori beams.

"Come on now,use your car Y/N there might not be some space in mine." William said.

"Okay let's go guys." I said.

Then we all got outside of the house then and I went to my garage to get my car. I stepped inside of my car and started the engine,I drove my car outside then at the street side.

"Okay girls,hop in!" I said to them.

The four of them get inside then Steve,William and Grace get in theirs. We started driving to the amusement park our car ride there was silent as always except for my favorite music playing in the radion. Ten minutes layer we finally arrived at the amusement park and I drove to the parking lot nearby and so did William.

We all got out of our cars and began walking in a group. We entered the amusement park and we look around.

"So which ride should we go first?" I ask.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note: Oops!! Cliffhanger has occurred please wait for next chapter to release.

I suggest that they go eat first then the roller coaster so they will all puked while in the ride.HAHAHAHA.

Just kidding hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember...... Have 'FUN'.

So see you soon Bye