1. My angel~.

Kongpob sutilucka is an idol among the younge generation with his easy going smile and charming looks and of course his bank account.

But for him this all are meaning less when it comes to his P'I-oon
His beautiful warm.

Kongpob fall for him in first sight he was Sitting in a cafe drinking his ice coffee.

When he saw a beautiful angel setting in on the corner drinking pink milk.

Sucking the straw with his pulped pink lips. How at that time kongpob has wish to be a straw is a different matter all together.

Kong was so enchanted by his beauty and cuteness that before, he could even get out of the trace he had been put in his beautiful angel was gone.

So the routine started kongpob sutilucka ceo of one of the multinationals companies and one of richest young men in the world going to a cafe every day at the same time just to watch his angel who he doesn't even know the name of.

One day kongpob came to the cafe but his angel didn't come that day. He ask the staff if they have seen the guy who come in there cafe to drink pink milk?

"Ooh that cute guy? He never comes on weekends much" the staff girl told him.

"Ooh ok" Kongpob said in a low sad voice.

After hearing that his angel won't come today Kong's mood got grim.

"Ai'Kong....Ai'Kong...Ai'Kong. .." aim call out.

"What is it aim?" Kongpob snap out of daydreaming when his P.A slash best friend call out his name. More like shout out but who is looking for details!

They are in there company in kongpob office. There company is called sima polymers. It's a multinationals company with, there business spread all over the world they are a very big company. Kongpob still wonder how he managed all the work. (A/N Even i wonder kong😅)

"What are you thinking about Kong? Is it that person again, who you call angel?" Aim ask teasingly .

"None of your business!! what do you really want!?" Kongpob ask back while refusing to answer Aim questioning looks.

"As you wish man. We all are going to the club tonight so are you coming? " Aim invited him.

"Yeah sure whatever as long as I can leave when I want to. So they better bring escorts for themselves because I'm not taking the responsibility of taking them back after they are wasted." Kongpob explain in announce.

"Roger that boss." Aim salute kongpob with a smile.

And they continue with there work after that...

At the club Aim,oka,tew,prea, may, where drinking away waiting for kongpob to show up.

"Hey aim where is Ai'kong?" Tew ask while sipping his drink.

"I don't know Tew maybe struck In traffic! ?" Aim said to reassure his friends when they all look at him with question filled eyes.

Kongpob arrive at the club at exactly 6:35 pm and look for his friends. He find them in the VIP area on the uper corner of the club.

But just as he turn to go there. He saw his angel on the other corner of the VIP area sitting as if he own the place....

~×~

So how is this story should I continue? Was it bad? Do tell please I beg you.🙇😚😙 this is my first try at publishing a story so be kind!😁