7. Panicking ..

"Kongpob ...."

"Mae what happened?" Kongpob panicked herring his mae voice so distressed...

"....prô...is...prô is....shoot...kong please come to the hospital please. ....." the call went dead indicating that the caller had hang up...

"P'Arthit i got to go...." Kongpob all but started running towards the exit...

Arthit keep looking at his moon who look like he is having a panic attack form whatever the caller told him... so arthit pull his shit up and stared running after his moon of course not before paying more then he should.... he have more urgent matter to look after like his moon ... then count money...

Kongpob look and feel like his world is spinning. .. just as he was about to open his car door a hand came from behind again in the same day he tho and hugs  him to a chest with care...

"I'm going with you too kong that is final no matter you like it or not so step aside" Arthit said while pleasing a kiss on kongpob checks then reliseing his moon getting inside the car to the other side wait for the stunned kongpob to get in and start the car... kongpob blink a little with a little bush and get in then started the car...

"So where are we going baby?" Arthit asked for as to where they were going but as he ask this kongpob stop the car ...

"Ah p'arthit don't be mad na khap... i kinda forget to ask my mae the location of the hospital.." Kongpob said with  realisation of the stupidity he had done...

"What are you serious we where going on this road for 10 min already .. kongpob are you going to ask your mae now or you did this to have me with you for a private show" Arthit said smirking with seductionin his voice...while thinking of ways they can have fun in the car...

"What no P'Arthit...as much as i would enjoy our private time i didn't lie in this matter wait... i will ask her wait a bit i will call her..." Kongpob said while calling his mae for the location.. the ring ring... was going but no one pick up... so he decided to call his sister  P'Tai...

"Ah sewade phii.. can you sente the location of prô hospital?" Kongpob ask his sister...

"Yeah he is at xxx hospital hurry kongpob mae is in totally bad condition as well but she refused to be treated  please come soon kong" P'Tai said worried about her mae and prô...

"I'm on my way Phii wait for me i will be there as soon as i can." Kongpob said. ..

"So where to kong?" Arthit ask when he saw kongpob hang up..

" xxx hospital" Kongpob said and started the engine...

Xxx

Kongpob enter the hospital pain and hurt a little visible in his face...

"Where is Mr.sutilucka room?" Kongpob ask the resapstionest for the room number. ..

"May i know who you are to the patient ?"

"I'm his son"

"Ooh ok let me check"

"Mr.sutilucka is in room 205 on the 2nd floor"

Kongpob run towards the elevator  without wasting a second Arthit followed without a word...

As they got in the elevator kongpob can't stop panicking so Arthit had enough he take kongpob hand and pull kongpob in a kiss...his moon was little surprised but kiss back nonetheless ... as they parted...

"Thank you for that P'Arthit " Kongpob said and kiss his angels checks...

Then they got out of the elevator ignoring the fact that they have an audience. .. a girl who fainted due to bloodloss resone nosebleed...

"There kong" Arthit point at the room 205..

"Mae...what happened?" Kongpob ask when they look at Mr.sutilucka condition... who looks worst then dead...

"Kong....he..prô...he...was shoot...when..." Kongpob's mae cried out and huge him...

"Mae who did this.... when did this happened?" Kongpob ask concerned and worried... but instead of his mae his sister answer...

"Kongpob they are back! You know you are the only one who can handle them..." Kongpob's sister said in a very serious voice...

"WHAT...HOW?"

~X~

I have seriously no idea what I'm doing anymore but on that wonderful though enjoy the new chapter.... i pass my exams! !!!!!! Woho baby!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊 thank you all for supporting me love you guys😙😙😚😚😘❤❤💕💕💕