4. jealous of a name?~

Arthit couldn't belive he is doing this. When he was so ready to kill someone a movement before now he just want to dig a hold and jump in it. After all the talk to himself about not going to his moon. Or not to put him in danger. He just did what he so fear would be the best and most stupidest movement of his life.

After seeing his moon getting huge by that guy. He almost lost it right there. So when his moon get up to get the drinks. Arthit followed him.

"Aren't you a strong one" Arthit whispered in his moon's ears huskly.

"Fuck off I'm not in the mood" His moon said very rudely.

"Aw baby don't be that way can't we just talk and know each other" Arthit said a little bit in a sad voice.

"Dame go awa...y.." His moon's shocked face was worth any rude comment from his moon.😲

Arthit though his moon look so cute at that second.

"So babe do you really want me to go away" Arthit ask his cute shocked moon.....

~~~×~~~~~~~~~~
......And that's all Arthit  remembered so how did he ended up in the same bed with his moon who for some reason keep mumbling about someone name angel while laying with him and  hugging him its getting on his nerve.

"My... beautiful... angel..." Kongpob mumbled in his sleep.

'Ok that's it he had enough' Arthit though.

"Babe do you always mumbled other people name while you sleep with someone?"  Arthit almost growl out. He control himself he doesn't want to scare his moon away..

His moon look at him dizzy...

"Angel?" His moon said that name again.

Arthit couldn't help it he is getting jealous of a name...what..the..hell?

"Who is angel?is she you girlfriend that you keep repeating that name!!!don't tell me you are a cheter?" Arthit was getting confused by the seconds. Not that he minded if he cheter on his girlfriend or whatever. Now that he had a taste he sure as hell is not going to let go of his moon... No matter even if he had to get rid of any be it a girl or boy his moon is his and Arthit be dama before he let his babe go..😎

"Oh no..no..khab i don't have a girlfriend and as i don't know your name i call you angle" Kongpob have a small bush on his checks..

"What?..."Arthit mumbled shocked with red checks 'damit arthit get it together man'...Arthit smirk 'well at lest now i know him looking at me in the cafe was not a coincidence'

"babe i like it but i can tell I'm far from an angel I'm more of a fallen but i don't mind if its you who call me that so babe what is your name mine is Arthit" Arthit smile...

"You have a very beautiful name Arthit mine is kong" His moon told Arthit his name with a smile.

"You are not bad yourself kong so how old are you?" Arthit get nere Kong's face and whispered in his ears as if he is telling a secret..

"I'm 25 khab" Kongpob smile and whispered in Arthit ears in return in a husky voice...

"You are younger then me ha I'm 27" Arthit start leaving butterfly  kisses along Kong's neck sucking bitting while getting above him pushing him further down on the bed...

"Say my name"

"A..A. ..Arthit..."

"It's P'Arthit to you" gaving a long hard suck on his nippes..

"P'..P'A...P'Arthit" kong almost shouted when Arthit grab his....

~~×~~~<I'm an innocent soul 😝 >

"So do you remember how we got here?" Arthit ask confused to kong, who was laying on his side exhausted from there earlier activities

"No khun i was more drank then you P'Arthit" Kongpob smile while looking up at his Angle who he now know the name of that's just as warm and beautiful as him.. his P'Arthit..

"P'Arthit can i have your number?"Kong ask with a hopeful tone...

"Yeah but you better believe it when i say i don't share once something is mine babe choice it wisely to call me after i get out of here or you might even regret meeting me but I can tell once you are mine i won't let you go even if you regret it so choose wisely"Arthit warn kong with a serious voice while looking at his eyes...then he lean forward and capture his lips in a kiss..

~x~

What the hell was i thinking. .?
That aside here is the next chapter so comment and vote to save my soul for me to continue writing 😉😘love you guys😁