9. The assassins.

"What is it that you want?" Arthit hissed. He really is not in the mood for all this after he just meet his moon...

"Boss the assassins is targeting our man"

"What?" Arthit ask as assassin only concern with the one with money. Why would he target his group did something happen in the underworld that he is not aware of.....Arthit looks towards knott for the answers. .

"We don't have any clue on his resone for targeting us but it seems like something fishy is going on in the underworld.."

"Care to ebored as to what that is?" Arthit is losing his patience. .

"Well our six man's have been found dead with assassins signature mark. We have no clue as to way they are targeting us. Its getting out of hand with this sixth murder " knott explain the matter.

"Six murder why did you not reported this to me earlier?" Arthit think its a serious matter. His organisation is getting hunted by the other organisations. This will sure gonna lead to a fight he is not looking forward to.

"It slip my mind." Said the guy beside knott.

"Someone is killing in my territory and it slip your mind!" Arthit hissed.

"I'm sorry boss!!" Sora apologies and blow his head in shame.

"You better make sure this don't happen again." Arthit commands Sora.

"Yes boss!!"

"Clean this mess. Knott come with me." Arthit order them and walk off in the direction of his car. Knott following behind him.

As arthit enter his car. Pulling down the window of his car he look at knott. Who was standing besides the door of his car.

"Keep a eye on sora & look at this fishy matter in the underworld. Give me full report of there every move as soon as possible. Make sure not to loss more then we already had. " Arthit instructed his order to knott. Then pull up the window of his car and drive off.

Xxx

Kongpob had a bad feeling. So before the storm come he thought , he might as well call his angel.

"Ring ring..."

"Hello?" His angel said.

"Hello P'Arthit this is my number." Kongpob almost sounds nervous same as he feel.

"Kong? Where are you?" Arthit ask.

"Oh ah in my house. Why phii?" Kong was confused.

"I'm coming wait for me" before Kong could ask more questions his angel hang up on him. What is his angle up to? Do he even know where he live? Kong don't think he had ever told his angel exactly as to were he live! Why is he coming here though? ..

As Kong was debating on this matter. Arthit was hurrying up the speed of his car. Racing through the streets of Bangkok.

Xxx

"Ting tong..." doorbell ring telling the arrival of his angel. Who he have never told his address to.

Kong open the door full expecting someone who is not his angel. The surprise he got was more then that thought.

Xxx

Arthit park his car in the parking lot. Getting out his almost curse his luck as rain started to pour on him. He hurly ran to the building where his beloved live. He knows his moon's address since the beginning. You don't need to know about how..or why he knows it.

By the time Arthit get to the door of his moon's condo he was ditched in water from head to toes. With his black shirt stick to his body. His hair a mess. The polo pants don't help in his condition. God why he have to were this Jens today of all days??

"P'Arthit why are you wity ? Should i say sexy?" Kongpob smirk.

"I got caught up in rain while coming up here." Arthit mumbles and push pass kong inside the condo.

"I got to say if this is your way of seduction then I'm already yours phii!!" Kong said.

"Shut up! Where is the bathroom? "

"The door to the left in that room" Kongpob pouts & pointing out the bedroom.

"Thanks I'm borrowing your clothes" Arthit head off in the direction Kong pointed at.

Kong was dumbfounded by Arthit's attitude and impress as well.

Xxx
Arthit walk out in kong's clothes.a T-shirt and shorts. Kong was reading a book while waiting for his angel to come out.

"What are you reading?"

Kong look up to the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. His angel in his clothes. Is he dreaming? 

"A novel phii" Kong answer while trying to get his thoughts together. Out of the gutter.

"What is it about? "

"It's about how Incubus seduced people in there sleep and have sex with them."

"Why are you reading about them ? You like fantasy?"

"No phii. I was curious and suspicious if you are a Incubus trying to seduce me."

"Then won't i seduce you in your sleep insted of right now when you are awake?" Arthit get on the bed. Kong put the book on the nightstand as arthit close the distance between them.

"Maybe you are of different kind who like to seduce people while awake." Before Kongpob could say more arthit cover his lips with his own. When they parted for a breath.

"I don't seduce people the only one i want to seduce is you my moon." Arthit said and cover Kong lips in a passionate kiss. That's how the passionate night of there love making started. .

    ~X~

I'm alive and enjoy ❤

That's all i have to say.  I have no excuse. .