3.my cousin and the meet~

Kongpob was many things but he was not a very patient person. When someone came in between his angel and him. So imagine his surprise. When his cousin Nai  came from behind and drag him to there friends.

He was certainly was not really or at all happy with the situation...

"Nai what are you doing here? I cealrly remember that you where in USA completing college!" Kongpob narrow his eyes at the figure call Nai.

"Aww P'kong i came back to surprise you and i have semester break!" Nai pouted while showing his puppy eyes to kongpob.

"So that is what this coming together is about?" Kongpob questions his friends with an risen eyebrow.

"Yeah p'kong i miss you" Nai said while hugging  kongpob.

"Yeah kongpob we are sorry but Nai wanna surprise you and we thought it would be great way to get everyone together" Tew explain while rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry Kong" Aim add along with tew and everyone follow him.

"Okey fine but don't do this again before informing me or your parents or you will be in trouble"

Kongpob was irritated with his life right now his angel is here and he can't even go to him dame it all.

"AI'OON...AI'OON..." Kongpob look towards who was screaming so loud and saw his angel response  to the call of oon. Oh so his angel name is oon soo cute my warm.
Dame he sounds like a creep.

As he watched the guy approach his angel. He was boling in jealousy as the guy put his arm around his angel. He keep on staring at the seen.

"P'kong what are you looking at" Nai ask kongpob who was busy looking at his oon.

"Ooh nothing I'm gonna get a drink do you want anything?" Kongpob ask everyone.

Before they can answers he was already walking towards the bar counter.

"A strong Wisky" Kong order.

"Yes sir"

"Aren't you a strong one" Kongpob here a guy said next to his ear. He was so not in the mood. His angel was with that guy ahh that image make him want to kill someone.

"Fuck off I'm not in the mood" he shu the guy off well try to.

"Aw baby don't be that way can't we just talk and know each other" the guy continue to prettiest kong.

"Dame go awa...y... " Kongpob turn around to yell. Just as he see who the guy was his eyes wide. he was none other then his .....his angel ..

"So babe do you really want me to go away" Kongpob's angel smirk.

~×~

I know chapter is small and not that good but i can't seems to who should i really move this story so sorry for any mistakes 😅 comments and vote for to save my soul from dieing 😱 so i would continue this story! 😜