6. Together date or..

Arthit couldn't concentrate even as he held someone at gun point. He just can't...the image of his moon keep coming in front of him...not that that's a bad thing but the problem in front of him. Distributing him from imagineing his moon and that's worst then coasting him money...poor guy pity arthit don't feel any....

" I'm sorry ...i won't... do it.... again i swear... I'm sorry..." the guy said with pain in his voice as before coming to Arthit's gun point he was bitten to the inch of his life for trying to mess with arthit's property trying as if he would let anyone get away with that..

"I have had enough.." Arthit pull the tagger without wasting a second...he need a drink preferably pink milk if he find his moon there then it will be bonus..

"Clean the mess i don't wanna see it when i come back" Arthit order his man's..

"Clean my schedule for today I'm done for it ! For the next 24 hr i don't wanna here about any work unless its an emergency.." Arthit instructed his PA and his right hand man.... Numtan and Ai'knott...

Xxx..

Arthit is so frustrated ...but the movement he saw his moon with his favourite pink milk in front...
He can't stop himself from going towards him and hugging him from his sexy behind... picking up the pink milk glass taking a sipp he feel content his all favourite things at one place he was in haven ..

"Oh my you miss me so much ha...kong" Arthit smirk he was happy to know his moon miss him enough to drink pink milk as arthit knows kong don't like sweet things much...

"P'Arthit... what are you doing here? No that i minded.." Kongpob smile...Arthit heart beet increase....

"Well i was sad that you didn't call me so I come here to drink pink milk you know for some positive mind...it help me to be optimistic" Arthit explained with sipp of his pink milk and winks at Kong...

"And of course I come here everyday you would know right as you always look at me my naughty babe" Arthit smiled playfull.. teasing his moon...

"Well sorry for that P'Arthit but i must say i like what I saw" Kongpob smirk..

"Ooh I'm sure you did so why didn't you call?" Arthit grin like a cat who got the milk and ask...

"Ooh ah well the way you give me your number was very confusing it was almost like you don't want me to call you but at same time you do? It make me think did i do something wrong? Or did..." Kongpob would have said more but arthit put his finger on his lips...

"Shuse... kong i get it I'm not forcing you its your decision but i did mean what i said i won't let you go if you decided to call until then why don't we go watch a movie or would you prefer some where eals?..come on.." Arthit smiled moving back he took kongpob's hand and pull him making him get up from the chair...

"P'Arthit.. at lest let me pay for the drink" Kongpob mumbled with a small smile..

"Don't worry its on the house.. right?" Arthit said looking at of the staff members with an eyebrow rise..

"Ahh i don't think so sir" the staff boy said...

"Yes it is sir " the staff girl said the one from who kong ask about arthit while dragging the staff guy away..

"So that's satel lets go.." Arthit pull kongpob out of the cafe and off they go...

Xxx

"So where would you like to go p'arthit khap? " Arthit look at his moon when he asked him where to go...

"Hmm how about noodle shop? I'm hungry for some spicy noodles " Arthit said with his dimple smile..

"Khap ok lets go" Kongpob took arthit hand... they started walking in the noodle shop direction...

"One plan soup noodles with meatballs please" his moon said while looking at the manue..

"One spicy soup noodles with eggs" Arthit order ...

"P'Arthit khap why did you warn me to call you only when I'm sure?" Kongpob ask while waiting for there order to come..

"Well I like you since the day i saw you" Arthit confessed look at kongpob eyes with so much sincerity kongpob was stunned. ..

"I like you to p'arthit khap but...RING RING..." Kongpob smile sweetly at his angels word but as he was about to explain he want more then 'like' relationships his phone ring... he was gonna hang up on the caller but the id of the caller surprise him....

"Kongpob who is it?" Arthit ask concerned about his moon who looks worried about the call..

"Sorry p'arthit i got to take this call" Kongpob apologies. ..get up and got out to take the call..

"Kongpob...." the voice came out of the device said...

   ~X~
Sorry for the late update i just can't seems to find what to write next if you have any thing that you would like to see in this fic tell me please i really need inspiration for it... on that though enjoy even though its not much...😅