8. Mystery

"WHAT...HOW?"

Kongpob was going to say something but before he could his older sister voice came from the entrance...

"Kavita?.."

"Tell me how did you find out?.... kongpob sutilucka do you know anything about this ..."  Kavita asked her

"No khap phii..."Kongpob said while looking at his guest as if he is trying to hide something. ..

"Don't mind me I'm going out" Arthit said understanding the situation. Although still curious he force himself to go out...

As the door closed behind arthit couldn't help but to be more curious as to what is going on. .but he had this hunch that he will find out soon enough. .

Xxx

kongpob get out the room he find his Angle alsleep  in one of the chairs outside... he can't help but to smile after seeing his Angle sleeping so peacefully it warm his heart. ..

So insted of waking him up he go to the cafeteria of the hospital and buy some food and pink milk. ..

As he got back he find one of his sister P'Tai outside and look at his Angle...

"What is it P'Tai?"

"Ooh nothing just wondering who is he for you to bring him here as I have almost consider that you are turned into a monk after seeing you reject girls and boys for years.."

"Aww phii I don't like them but I love him i don't know how or when but I just do.. " Kongpob confess with smile...

"I'm  happy as long as you are happy little brother but do he knows about you? you better tell him soon..."

"We have just been togather for only three days don't you think it is a little to soon for that?"

"Anything can happen kongpob better be soon then sorry"

"I see"

"Am i intruding? " Arthit ask sleeply..

"No P'Arthit we are done" Kongpob asure him..

"I should get going see you later  kongpob and you too arthit" P'Tai said walking away from them..

"Who is she?"Arthit ask a little curious...

"One of my older sister her name is Tai P'Arthit khap"

"Ooh.. what where you two talking about? "

"Nothing just telling her i love you P'Arthit will you be my boyfriend? " Kongpob ask getting on his keens in front of arthit while taking his hands on his...

(A/N I wish i could ask this question to my crush too T_T)

"Do you need to ask ? " Arthit said with a bush.. a mafia leader bushing seriously what is wrong with him..

"Of course P'Arthit I'm serious on this" Kongpob look seriously in arthit eyes...

"Yes kong..." Arthit would have said more but kongpob kiss him passionately before he could even alter a word. .

Xxx

Somewhere in an underground office a man seats with a wine glass in hand..

"when will this game end?" A voice ask the men siting in the chair from his back as foot step approaching can be heard..

A face of a beautiful women came to light indicating the question was ask by her...

"As long as master don't come back from his vacations... you already know it..." the men answered the women's question with a little announce showing in his voice..

"Hope he returned soon" the women said...

"Me too jasmine me too.."

Xxx
"Ring Ring..." Arthit phone ring just as they parted to breath..

"Phii..your phone"

"I know but.."

"It's ok phii I can wait"

"Ok" Arthit mumbled looking a little guilty for leaving his moon but they won't bother calling if it wasn't an emergency...

"This better be important" Arthit said in the phone...

"Sorry boss but it's really important. ."

"What is it? "Arthit ask...

"............"

"I see i will be there shortly" Arthit said work mode on.. and hang up...

"Kongpob can i borrow your car" Arthit ask kongpob after telling him he can't stay...

"Sure P'Arthit khap but first can i get a kiss?" Kongpob ask getting near arthit mouth. ..

"Then no need" Arthit said with smirk. .

"Aww p'arthit please na khap" Kongpob plead. .

Arthit move towards kongpob lips but at last sec stop he took the keys peak kongpob checks instead. ..

"There now baby see you hope your father get better soon.."Arthit  blow a kiss as he got away with the keys and the pink milk container too...

~X~

I seriously have no excuse I don't know what to write in this story but I will try my best to finish it no matter what!

I'm open for any ideas for this if you have any please comment it to me or pm me please I'm desperate here 😅..

On that happy note enjoy ❤ sorry for not being able to describe much...😅