5. The day after..

Kong was sad that they have to part after being together. The whole night and morning or past 12 in that afternoon at exactly 1:15 pm..and no he wouldn't denie he didn't count cause he did...

"Kongpob....kong....Ai'Kong" Aim call out his boss plus best friend.

"P...wh..what is it aim?" Kongpob ask getting away from daydreaming..

"Ai'Kong i ask should we consider holding a meeting this week with ocean electric for the joint project?...Ai'Kong??where are you this days you seem lost more then before did something happen?" Aim investigate because seriously. kongpob being this lost as if... as if.. lov....no..no..no that not possible maybe a stomach bug yeah that probably that! !

"I.. yeah....yeah whatever do as you want aim....i. .i...don't know have no idea or maybe i do this feeling i just don't know what to do and the number damit.. " Kongpob was frustrated with all this confusing feelings no matter how hard he thinks about it. He can't wait to see to know to feel to have him his Angle his beautiful handsome sun angle in his arms ..

Aim was getting confused by the second this is the first time he had seen his friends like this it make him get worried for him...

"I think you should go home and take rest. I will take care of the things here. With the way you are i don't think you can't do any work kong" Aim can't take it anymore so suggested for kongpob to go home..

"I... fine but are you sure you can handle here?"

"Yeah yeah i can now go and short out what is bothering you"

"Yeah that i will do that..."

~~x~~~~~~
"One Pink milk please... " two arms come from behind him as he was Sitting in one of the chairs with the tabel in front and one pink milk on it ready to be drinked but before kongpob could take a sipp ..

"Oh my you miss me so much ha...kong" Arthit smirk from behind kongpob..putting his hands on kongpob shoulders taking the pink milk and sipping on the straw all the while hugging kongpob from the back...

"P'Arthit... what are you doing here? No that i minded.." Kongpob smile at his Angle..

"Well i was sad that you didn't call me so I come here to drink pink milk you know for some positive mind...it help me to be optimistic" Arthit explained with sipp of his pink milk and winks at Kong...

"And of course I come here everyday you would know right as you always look at me my naughty babe" Arthit smiled playfull..

"Well sorry for that P'Arthit but i must say i like what I saw" Kongpob smirk..

"Ooh I'm sure you did so why didn't you call?" Arthit grin like a cat who got the milk and ask...

"Ooh ah well the way you give me your number was very confusing it was almost like you don't want me to call you but at same time you do? It make me think did i do something wrong? Or did..." Kongpob would have said more but arthit put his finger on his lips...

"Shuse... kong i get it I'm not forcing you its your decision but i did mean what i said i won't let you go if you decided to call until then why don't we go watch a movie or would you prefer some where else?..come on.." Arthit smiled moving back he took kongpob's hand and pull him making him get up from the chair...

"P'Arthit.. at lest let me pay for the drink" Kongpob mumbled with a small smile..

"Don't worry its on the house.. right?" Arthit said looking at of the staff members with an eyebrow rise..

"Ahh i don't think so sir" the staff boy said...

"Yes it is sir " the staff girl said the one from who kong ask about arthit while dragging the staff guy away..

"So that's satel lets go.." Arthit pull kongpob out of the cafe and off they go...

...
"Why did you let that guy do that?" The staff guy ask the girl..

"Because you stupid he is the owner of this cafe. Do you want to get fired or what ??" The girl told him with anger voice..

"Shit..."

~×~

So I'm alive again i feel like a vampire  because i always write in the night insted of sleeping lol but then again i sleep itll noon so its very obvious why i can't sleep at night 😅 anyway here the new chappy (dame this word remind me of bleach specially rukia😂) enjoy and thank you for the support! Love u guys! 😁😘