44

Last night was dreadful for Lola. Even though the majority felt like a blur, she can remember her consistent sobbing as it drowned into the deafening sound of the night. She felt like she had to succumb to the darkness and surrender.

But at the same time, she felt so hopelessly tied to this chain. She can just never break free of it no matter how hard she tried. It kept dragging her farther down into the pits of a hell that she was trapped in. And she was tired, oh so tired.

She walked through the halls with her arms firmly clasping the straps of her backpack. Strolling through, there were some close calls of her collapsing. She was so exhausted. It was so hard for her to keep her eyes open without tripping on her own two feet.

When she turns the hall, she sees a certain tall male figure. It was Riley. Just as Lola was about to go step out and say hi to her brother, she notices a girl approaching him. It was Samantha.

Though she really wanted to go choke the girl, she decided otherwise. Instead, Lola hid behind a locker and watched closely. She wanted to see exactly what she was trying to do.

Samantha goes up to him and trails a finger down his bicep. She looks up at him with a seemingly innocent stare, "Baby please. Just give me a chance you won't regret it."

Riley sighs and steps back. Almost angry at himself, he says, "I have a girlfriend Sam."

Lola cheered mentally. That's her brother, she thought.

"Please. Just one kiss I promise you won't regret it."

She slowly backs him into the wall and pushes him against it. Every part of them was touching now. By then, Lola had come out of her hiding spot and was ready to rip her throat out.

But then, before she could do anything, Riley had grasped her hips and pulled her into him. He folded his mouth on hers hungrily and caught her in a passionate kiss. Samantha immediately curled into him.

Then, Lola snapped.