ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ · ʏ ᴏ ᴜ

Hey guys, it's Mia and man, Drowning was a ride, huh? 

 Now below, I'm going to leave a question box. If you have questions, please ASAP. 

Also, if you want to leave reviews, I'll leave a box for that too. Eventually I will pick a top three and put it in my description.

▬▬▬▬▬

HELP

Suicide, anxiety and other topics related to this are very serious. You are not alone and you are never alone. Suicide is not the answer. I will be leaving you a bunch of resources if you need support. This book was made to give insight on another, and very real type of anxiety, called death anxiety and how being bullied can lead to depressive thoughts. I will repeat again, suicide is not the answer. Life has so much to give and it will get better. Please be careful with your actions and words because it can have a severe effect on someone.

1-800-273-8255 - Suicide Prevention Hotline

Suicide Helpline (Canadian): 514-723-4000

Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868

▬▬▬▬▬

QUESTION | BOX

▬▬▬▬▬

REVIEW | BOX

▬▬▬▬▬

EXPLANATION

in progress

▬▬▬▬▬

POST | AUTHORS | NOTE

Thank you so much for the support guys. This was a wild ride and I really enjoyed writing this book. (I actually did cry after writing the epilogue) I hope you learned something from Lola's story and remember to never take life for granted and live in the moment. I love you all.

▬▬▬▬▬

THE END

▬▬▬▬▬

(Spin-off of Riley's story coming soon)