Chapter 1 - The Good Times

( June 26th, 1987 )
At The second Freddy fazbear's pizza opened for the day,In came bunches of children,both big and small.

Out of the crowd came Oliv,She was the first costumer to enter,along with Alfred and Fredrick of course. Brandy and Bart were inside since about 6: 45 am, setting up the party room. Why? Well,because Bart's last name is Cawthon, "RING"any bells? As for brandy her last name is Renning.
Oliv, Freddrick's ,and Alfred's last name were unknown.

Oliv immediately ran over to brandy and hugged her"BRANDY!!!!"she yelled happy to see her best friend. Brandy smiled brightly as she hugged back,this caught Alfred's attention,he did have a crush on her after all. Alfred sighed and turned back to his brother Fredrick, who then smiled and said"Happy b-day bro! Ready for your party?"Alfred laughed a bit as his brother ruffled his hair. Bart was in the office watching his parents fight, yes, unfortunately his parents don't get along very well. They tend to argue a lot. Eventually, he got tired and left.

-Two Hours later-

Brandy was with Alfred as her mom aka Renata watched,she was in awe. She knew her daughter had liked(Crushed on)him since day 1,even if she denied it.

Alfred's P.O.V-

[ I have to find some way to escape before I say something stupid.] I thought to myself. But before I could make up an excuse and leave,brandy grabbed my hand. [OMG,I'm as red a tomato!] I thought as I blushed deeply. Brandy looked at me and smirked then ran backstage still holding my hand,forcing me to run with her."B-brandy..!w-wait w-what are yo--" I said nervous. Brandy then tripped and fell dragging me down with her.