Chapter 9: Meeting A new Michael

Ennard's P.O.V-

I turned to see none other than William Afton, oh wait I mean "Vincent" staring at me,looking as if he was about to cry. I however, stared, I wasn't amused with this sight nor what happened after he saw me.

I felt a warm embrace, this is what humans seem to call a 'Hug'. It actually feels kind of nice...PFFT, it's just the way a human is suppose to feel. Human, I'm human now...I have to get used to it. I copied Afton's moves in hopes of giving what was expected.

I heard Afton babble on and on about how his human emotions were when 'I' was confirmed dead and he keeps asking me idiotic questions. I have to admit I'm getting pretty ticked, I could just stab the little B*stard right here and be done with it.

I saw a man with brown hair, a light pink uniform shirt, A pair of black pants, and a bandage over his nose enter the room."Vince, what is going on and why did you yell?!"I immediately recognized the man as Scott, an employee here. How I know of Scott is irrelevant, but it appears "Vincent" has not told the truth yet.I wonder how many others he's managed to fool.

No one's P.O.V-

Scott looked at the two."Vince...who's that?"He asked pointing to Michael. Vincent puts a security hat on Michael,it's 'Eggs Benedict' He snickers. Ennard-Or should I say Michael was not amused, he didn't necessarily know these people the way the actual Michael did. Scott put a arm over 'Michael' and said."Good to have you back bud."Scott smiled.

"Michael's" eyes became Ennard ones and they glared at Vincent with pure hatred. Vincent stepped back."N-no way...h-he couldn't have...r-right...?"Vincent mumbled to himself."He wouldn't....."Vincent continued.

_________________FLASHBACK____________________

_???_????_1983

Circus Baby's Pizza World_

10: 00 pm_

"I-if we were like you...we'd have somewhere to go...I could feel...I could mourn...I would be alive..."Ennard Said. "What a joke."Said William. "J-joke?"Ennard asked surprised at what willliam had said. "You mean nothing, you aren't suppose to feel anything."William snapped. "B-but why...why do you say such things?"Ennard asked. "Because you AREN'T human...and you never will be...Me? Enliven the killer of my daughter?Hah.I'd rather burn in h*ll alone..."William said facing away from Ennard, grieving a little. Ennard twitched then said"You don't know what you've just done."

______________END OF FLASHBACK______________

'Michael' smiled creepily showing what appeared to be wires to Vincent."NO NO NO NO NO. H-he can't be...H-he just can't..."Vincent said aloud. Scott looked at Vincent in surprise."Vince...are you..crying..?"