Chapter 5 : What am I now?!

Freddrick's P.O.V-

I slowly Opened my eyes"Mom?Alfred?Where'd you---"I suddenly remembered being murdered. I started to cry"Alfred?!Bro where are you?!" I saw a golden bear approach me."I-I'm right he--" We both stared at each other and asked"Why are you here?And where's my brother?!" The Golden bear and I looked down at our hands."W-what...what's happen to me?!" I said scared."W-what's going on?!"Said Alfred. Brandy approached us and hugged Alfred tightly"I want my mom!"He said crying. Oliv and Bart turned on and looked at me.

Bart's P.O.V-

"FREDDRICK?!what..where's..I wanna go home!" I yelled. OLIVattempted to comfort me with a hug,she was crying blood. We all were. Well everyone except Alfred...

Alfred's P.O.V-

[C-could these be my friends..?and my brother...FREDRICK!] I was happy yet sad that...I was...This...THIS THING!!!! I started to cry."IM ALFRED NOT THIS!!I HAVE A HOME!I HAVE FAMILY!I...I just...."I sniffled. The others stared at me,but Freddrick eyes filled with tears and he hugged me."You're the best brother anyone could have....Don't cry."He Said. Then, a white puppet boy appeared with a sad look.

Chris/puppet's P.O.V-

I stared at the poor things,"Do not fret...I made you like this..because it wasn't fair that your lives were taken...like mine." I said hoping they would understand. Freddrick spoke"T..thank you. For helping me,my brother,and friends..." I could see the sadness in his eyes."Freddrick .That was your name,correct?" Freddrick froze. The rest looked at him. Freddrick then said"yes..."And he left the room.