Chapter 4: "I'm sorry my sweet baby I wish I'd been there"

Vincent's P.O.V-

I sighed,as I looked down at the corpses of 5 children. I picked up my daughter's Corpse and I smiled but,sadly this time. Still, I stuffed her into the Bonnie suit,"1 down,4 to go"I said aloud as if anyone would reply. I then picked up my nephew's corpse, and smiled widely and stuffed I'm into he foxy suit,"I wonder what Scott will think of this...."I shook the thought then rolled my eyes."ah,who cares,it's not like anyone will suspect me."I dragged oliv's corpse from the oven and into the chica suit."hmph." I said as I looked over at fredrick's corpse,I dragged him away from Alfred and into the Freddy suit he went."you got to be Freddy after all kid."I chuckled quietly to myself.I then looked at Alfred in the cardboard box,"What a unfortunate death."I said sarcastically as I hold Alfred by his chest as if I was giving him CPR,but instead I took him to the golden suit."I don't wanna see your dead eyes.Oh wait,you don't have any."I smirked then roughly stuffed Alfred into the golden suit. I cleaned up the rest of the evidence and double checked to see the suits stomachs were shut tight."A job well donee Vincent."I said to myself then I walked out and over to my wife Renata.

Renata's P.O.V-

I was on the verge of tears,where could my Brandy be?Please,someone help me,tell me where,tell me she's alright. I closed My eyes tightly then opened them to see Vincent standing in front of me. I got nervous,how could I have lost her? I looked at him and cried out"VINCENT!I can't find Brandy!"I began to sob,expecting to be hurt. However,Vincent just hugged me and said something I hope is true"She's safe."he kisses my forehead"I bet she's safe..."

Alicia's/Doll's(Alfred and fredrick's mom) P.O.V-

I was with Scott,my best friend as he tried to comfort me but tears came out of my eyes,yet no sob noises. "Scott." I said firm,"Yea?"He said kinda confused."Do you see those two over there?"I said looking at The guy in a blue uniform and the woman in the pink dress."Yea."Scott says. I lost control and cried then yelled about to go over to Vincent."THAT MAN HAS MY KIDS!!!!"I was sobbing. Scott held me back,"Woah!woah!woah!what are you talking about?"He says then I rest my head on his shoulder and sob."Alfred...Fredrick...NOO..."I feel my sobs getting louder. Scott as he would,tried to comfort me.

Scott's P.O.V-

Alicia went home,I had to take her there..I could see the pain in her eyes and I felt so bad,I had saw renata cry as Vincent attempt to comfort her,he looked hurt as well,but not as bad as Renata did,they must have lost Brandy....I can't believe my favorite niece...is missing. I sigh and watch as Renata and Vincent leave. My wife, Margaret was near the stage sobbing. [Please.PLEASE don't let this be what I think it is...] I begged in my mind. I walked over to margaret and asked"sweetie?whats wrong?"She looks up at me her eyes red from crying,her cheeks stained with tears."S-Scott..."she says nervously."Y-yes?"I say."I-I..BART IS MISSING!"she yells and sobs harder as she buries her face in her hands. My eyes widen and I just walk away and to the office to make a recording for the

New night guard.

Margaret's P.O.V-

"D-did he just...LEAVE?! OUR SON IS MISSING YOU SON OF A-"My phone beeps and blocks out the profanity. I just stomp out of the pizzeria and when at the entrance I scream"YOU BETTER FIND A DOG HOUSE TO SLEEP IN CUZ YOU SURE AS H-"My phone rings,"AIN'T SLEEPING IN MY HOUSE!"I walk out the door it slamming behind me.

Chris/puppet's P.O.V-

I came out of my box and looked down at the Children"OH No!"I said frantically,"I've got to save them!" Five gift boxes appear in my hands"I-i won't be alone anymore..My friends..I will give you a gift. The gift of LIFE..."