Chapter 8: Seeing You Again

No one's P.O.V-

Scott grabbed Vincent by his collar."You wouldn't happen to know anything about Bart and brandy's disappearance...would you?"Scott eyed Vincent with all seriousness. Vincent could feel the tension rising,he was nervous, Scott would call the cops on him if he were to say the truth. Vincent shook his head,feeling guilty."N-no Scott..I don't."Vincent said hooping Scott would buy it.

Scott let go of Vincent"Heh..well sorry about that Vince."Scott said rubbing the back of his head."Don't worry about it."Vincent said as he started to leave."Cya Mr.Ring Ring."Vincent snickered and chuckled at the nickname.

"hey!I told you not to call me that!"Scott said a little embarrassed. Vincent smirked."Yeah yeah.."Vincent walked off and to the main entrance.

Vincent's P.O.V-

I looked at the door to the pizzeria. It was being swiftly opened by someone."Who's there?!How'd you get in?!We're closed!!"I shouted,taking out my frustration on this stranger. "I just wanted to see someone..but I believe I've already found him..isn't that correct..William."The stranger said as I jumped back."How do you..?"The stranger walked inside. I couldn't get a good view of his face because his red scarf covered it. "Heh...Kinda reminds me of Michael.."I mumbled."I knew what could've happened...but I hired him anyways...I'm sorry Michael..."I continued,putting my hand on my forehead"This...it's...what I wanted..R-right?"I got up then followed the stranger as he went into the safe-room.

Once I peeked inside I saw he stranger remove their scarf."Finally..I can find out who This guy is..!"I whispered to myself. The guy glanced at me then raised an eyebrow.

My eyes widened in shock and I stared for a moment then yelled."MICHAEL?!"