Chapter 2: One accident and a Plan

Brandy's P.o.v-
"Huh...?"I opened my eyes to see my mom standing over me,she looked worried."m-mom?"I asked even though I knew it was her. "BRANDY!ALFRED!are you two ok?!"she asked,I could hear the fear and worry in her voice."w-wait..Alfred..?"I asked then I looked below me only see Alfred.[OMG...I..WE..WHAT?!] I thought to myself,then I started apologizing."Alfred...I'm SO sorry..uh...w--"then I noticed something that almost gave me a heart attack. Alfred was unconscious,but I thought he was almost dead or in one of those long sleep things mommy says happens when you damage your head. Alfred's head wasn't injured but I thought it was. I started to cry and my mom hugged me. "Brandy...why are you crying..?"she asked concerned, "b-because Alfred h-he..."I couldn't finish that sentence.

Alfred's P.O.V-

I woke up and saw Brandy and her mom standing over me,I couldn't really see clearly but,think Brandy was...crying..? I shook the thought as I sat up, before I could even blink I was embraced with a hug. It was Brandy and I blushed and smiled at the same time. "L-lets just...not tell Fred about this.."I said as I let go and she did the same."Gotcha."she smiled and blushed a bit,then waved as her mom and her walked off and to a table.

Vincent's P.O.V-

I was leaning against the wall,watching the children scream,play, and make messes. I closed my eyes for a second and mumbled"Children. Who needs them?"I said annoyed. I just dislike children, well not Brandy though. I love Brandy, and my wife Renata. Before I finished my train of thought a little boy ran up to me and said"DUDE!YOUR HAIR MAKES YA LOOK LIKE A GIRL!" The boy snickered as a group of 3 other children laughed,guessing they were his friends. I just put my hands in my pockets and said"Kid,your face makes you look like roadkill."(I had too XD)I snickered as the group of children laughed even harder then ran away as I gave them a deadly look. The little boy ran off,I think he was crying. Kids are stupid little brats, I was angry,very angry. Especially kids like Terrence. That idiot. I'm glad he's gone though. My face grew a creepy grin, I laughed quietly to myself. I clenched my fist and looked at the knife in my pocket. "Someone's gonna feel MY pain today." I smirked and walked off.