Chapter 6: 2 years since the incident

September 4th,1989_

No One's P.O.V-

Freddrick, Oliv, and Brandy were doing their normal acts on stage like freddy Bonnie and chica . The children yelled,made messes, and never stopped playing. The children gathered around the stage,anticipated to see what the surprise advertised everywhere would be. "C'MON, I WANT A GIFT!!!" Said one boy." GIFT!GIFT!GIFT!GIFT!" A girl chanted,soon others joined in. Finally, Foxy came out of his cove and everyone went silent."YAR ME MATEY'S ITS ME FOXY!" Said Bart .One little boy ran up to Bart and started singing You are a pirate. The Other foxy fans joined in."WELL MATEY'S TODAY YE BE GOIN ON A TRIP TO *DEATH* t-To THE BACKROOM!"Foxy says hesitant. Oliv looked at Bart then added."only 5 kids may join us today." She said that because she wanted to warn her favorite child. Brandy,Freddrick and Bart also had their favorites. Mike ,Fonnia, Franny, Brian..."Freddrick said as he remembered Goldie"Oh and don't forget little Gabriel. All of you come to the---"

Scott's P.O.V-

I walked out of the parts and service to see foxy with a group of children and Freddy calling children up to the stage."OK KIDS!CLOSING TIME!!!" i yelled and all the children turned to me them huffed and found their parents. Once they all left, I put foxy back in his cove. Foxy stared at me as if he knew me and said something unbelievable"d-dad..?"He asked me. I was annoyed seeing as how my son..Bart....yea. "IM NOT YOUR DAD IM JUST A WORKER HERE!" I snapped at him. The other animatronics looked at me with a slight glare. Foxy whimpered and gave me his hook as an apology. I hesitantly accepted it and went to the office to make a recording for our new night guard. The one hired 2 years ago...died.

11:59 pm_

Mike's P.O.V-

I walked into the pizzeria with a coffee and looked around." Nice place." I said to myself. A purple man appeared in front of me and I jumped back in surprise."Hello,the name's Vincent~" he said in a seductive tone. Luckily, I'm not gay."Mike. Mike Schmidt." I said suspicious of the man." Well you start at 12:00 am so better hurry to that office." Vincent said as he walked out. I rushed inside the office and looked at the doors"why would I need doors...and a tablet.." I shook the thought. "Ok first night on the job,easy right? I mean, urban legends aside,I think I'll be fine, there's no way things are alive,right? Pftt! Not like I'm fighting for my life."I said re assuring myself as i

Checked the cams.

1:00 am_

I kicked back in my chair."see easy as--" I saw something that made my skin crawl,Bonnie.was.GONE.