Chapter 7: Night 1 and a talk

1:00 am

No one's P.O.V-

Mike looked at the right door and when he pressed the white button..there stood Bonnie. Mike quickly pressed the red button as told by the phone guy earlier. He could hear metal noises. Why did he pick this job?Why did they hire him?this is insane!!!

Brandy's P.O.V-

"That murderer...wE'LL gEt yOu."I smiled creepily as I walked back to the others."Guys!Guys!HE'S here!!!" I yelled impatiently. I saw Freddrick look at me"Calm your nerves bon,How about you and Oliv tonight,then me and Bart Freddrick asked .The others agreed."What about him?"I was referring to Alfred.
Freddrick sighed"I don't know what's...his deal..let's just stick to our plan...See you guys..."Freddrick went back to the shelf and sat. I looked at Oliv"Guess it's as she nodded and as she went to the office.

Oliv's P.O.V-

"Oh Night guard~ Come out and play~ I only want to share this *POISON* cupcake with you~"I said laughing evilly on the inside yet giving a warm smile on the outside. I heard him close the door on me and open the other."Well then....if you want me hat way...YOU'LL GET ME THAT WAY."I walked off and into the kitchen.

Mike's P.O.V-

[This job is surprisingly easy...] I thought to myself. I checked the cams to see Freddy in his spot,Bonnie in his spot,and Chica--wait..where's Chica?!"I rapidly checked the cams to see one room that's audio only,I heard pots and pans clink together."She must be there..."I Looked back to see Bonnie at the door again."God dammit Bonnie!"I yelled as I shut the door.

5: 59 am_

Mike's P.O.V-

"Sh*t.Sh*t!" The power was out I whimpered as two glowing blue eyes appeared at the right door. A song played and I closed my eyes"I'm gonna die...I'm gonna f**king die!!!" I said fearfully. Just when the music stopped...

"DING DONG DINGALINGGG YAYYYYYYY"The chiming bells said loudly. I quickly ran out with no hesitation.

Freddrick's P.O.V-

I sighed as I caught a glimpse of the man run out."Is that..?No Freddrick. you're not a alive anymore..plus you don't know for sure.

I said to myself,i started crying,I didn't realize this until Oliv came up to me."F-Freddrick?What's wrong?"Oliv asked."Nothing. Everything's fine. Let's get ready for the children."Oliv and I walked back to the stage.

4:00 pm_

Scott's P.O.V-

"It's been What?2 years? Margaret..She just couldn't face the fact Bart was gone.."I sighed

As I talked to Vincent. "What did she do?"He asked me. "She attempted suicide..so she's now..."Vincent looked at me with concern."You don't have to say anything else...."He said."No I-its ok...She's in an insane asylum..."I said shrugging as if I didn't care. Vincent hugged me"I'm sorry Scott..."I looked at him"what is there to be sorry for?You didn't take Bart or any of the others..."I said as I hugged back."haha...yea...."He said as he let go

I did the same.[He's hiding something...I can tell.]